Reviews for The Letters of Bones
DeviantOrchid chapter 20 . 9/14/2010
There was a lot going on in this chap! I enjoyed it but prefer when it is just about 2-4 characters, that way it's more intimate and you don't get caught up in too much details. Please post soon though.
Selena Marie Weasley chapter 20 . 9/8/2010
aww that was so cute! I loved this chapter!

Can't wait for the next chapter! Update again soon!
Selena Marie Weasley chapter 19 . 9/2/2010
Awww so cute! I love it! Now if only this happened in the 2nd season, not that I am not happy with them getting married in the jail cell...anywho I absolutley love this chapter and I can not wait for the next one, update again soon!
Selena Marie Weasley chapter 18 . 7/29/2010
Aww so cute! I love Angela!

Cant wait for the next chapter! Update soon!
Selena Marie Weasley chapter 17 . 7/15/2010
Loved it! It was so so so cute!
DeviantOrchid chapter 17 . 7/15/2010
Aww you're very good with the cute. How about a dramatic Hodgela one next? Maybe an argument? Please post soon, I need more Angie and Jack to tide me over til September!
Corr5092 chapter 17 . 7/14/2010
very cute!
Corr5092 chapter 16 . 7/2/2010
immature...and I always love booth n bones when parker is involved
DeviantOrchid chapter 16 . 7/2/2010
Aww Christmas cuteness. They totally need a kid of their own to do all these fun things with next year! I love that Hodgins manages to slip in a suggestive comment when he can. Good chap, hope you post again soon and thanks for reading my fics :)
Selena Marie Weasley chapter 16 . 7/1/2010
loved it! So cute! and I think you should do immature that would be funny! Especially for Angela! haha update soon please!:)
DeviantOrchid chapter 15 . 5/19/2010
Again bravo, totally cute. I love how excited Angie gets about Christmas as I am exactly the same and I like how she didn't want to leave Zach out of the festivities. Good job.
lomna chapter 15 . 5/18/2010
so sweet! really like it:)

can't wait for the next!
Selena Marie Weasley chapter 15 . 5/17/2010
Aww :) very sweet chapter I loved it! Cant wait for the next one :)
lomna chapter 14 . 5/16/2010
i love your sweet story! :) and LOVE my lovely Hodgela!

please, update soon! you did GREAT, very well written!*)

oh, and i have to say that people are such a lazy substance for reviews.. and i want to tell you "sorry for that!" from all of us!

keep going ;)

p.s. cheers from Russia! )

sorry for my bad english*
DeviantOrchid chapter 14 . 5/16/2010
Too cute! I'm hoping for talk of a baby coming up soon for Hodgela yes? Brennan was so sweet with Parker, nice to see her warming up to kids. Hodgins made me laugh like usual. Great chap.