Reviews for Journeys and Horses
Black Emerald Dawn chapter 5 . 12/24/2005
I really enjoyed reading this! Although I didn't like how

you ended it just like that. Great job!
FallenMystery chapter 5 . 3/31/2005
THANKYOUSOMUCH!
FallenMystery chapter 4 . 3/31/2005
*giggles hysterically* The whole dropping-glaive-on-foot thing is something I would do! I found that part amazingly hilarious b/c i could relate to it!
FallenMystery chapter 3 . 3/31/2005
YIPEE!
FallenMystery chapter 2 . 3/31/2005
Sorry, I'm a horsefreak, um, Raoul's horse's name is Drum, Darkmoon is Alanna's horse (Moonlight's grandson). Anyways, I know it's a little late, but Raoul needs more personality! Fabulous, though!
FallenMystery chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
pleasekeepJorengood!pleasekeepJorengood!pleasekeepJorengood!pleasekeepJorengood!pleasekeepJorengood!pleasekeepJorengood! What can I say? I've always hated how mean Joren was...
Gray Rain chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
hey, my first ever review, so I don't know what to say, but...

Joren is totally out of character. But because you gave it a real reason, not just he "grew up", its very beleivable.

I think you've done a wonderful job and hope (realy hard) you'll write a sequel.

thanks for your time.
Young Golden Unicorn chapter 5 . 10/17/2002
coooooooooooooool. ive decided to read like, all of your stories. i like tamora pierce too! im even working on a p.o.t.s. fic! hehehe
silvergriffin06 chapter 5 . 9/22/2002
ONCE AGAIN, I HAVE TO SAY: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE A SEQUAL! I USUALLY HATE K/J FICS, BUT THIS WAS REALLY GOOD! WRITE BOTH SEQUALS NOW! THANX! TATA
silvergriffin06 chapter 1 . 9/22/2002
HI! I AM REVIEWING HERE, CUZ IT WOULDNT LET ME REVIEW ON YOUR OTHER FIC! I LOVED THE KEL/CLEON FIC! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE A SEQUAL TO IT! THANX! TATA
Violyn chapter 5 . 8/15/2002
Great story, I especially love Joren. He's so cute.
Malting-who-can't-sign-in chapter 5 . 6/16/2002
This is... good. Joren/Kel - I've never thought about that pairing before. Its... different. Also impossible now, since Joren is dead (I never really liked him, but someone that pretty doesn't deserve death _), but it works in a way.

Ack! I'm trying to write a history assignment, write this review, read another of your stories AND write my latest attempt at Harry Potter fiction... all at once. Not good.

Anyway, this is good. Keep it up... will there be a sequel?
Princess of Tortall chapter 5 . 5/22/2002
How 'bout a sequel?
wendy chapter 5 . 5/21/2002
Please please plaese write more i love the plot ilove how natural they sound so please write more
Marie chapter 5 . 5/19/2002
Four months? I can't wait four months!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »