Reviews for Something That COULD Be
layla chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
omg, your story was funny at the part when ben thought of kevin raping julie
lol
Checkaflu chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
ur kevin/julie storys r awesome
Cskjjmdrn chapter 3 . 5/9/2010
cute, I was so afraid Ben or Gwen were going to see them! I dont think Juli will be able to sneak back inside though, Maybe with Kevin she can... idk, good job thought!
Xxkoochidocha-dollsxX chapter 3 . 5/9/2010
Sheesh... You just got crazier to me! I laughed so hard it hurt. Though kevlie is not a match made in cn studios its a match made in INSANITY! I cant wait to read this out to mel... She thought k and j are siblings the first time she watched ben 10. That episode was pet project.
Skylark Evanson chapter 3 . 5/8/2010
you totally just captured the exact essence and point of how incredibly free Kevlie can be compared to Gwevin. i loved it and half the time, i was laughing so hard that i had to get up, take a breather, and try to read it again before i could keep going. loved it, Kandi!

~Sky
KandiLips chapter 2 . 4/18/2010
to all the reviewers:

hey guys! thank you all so much for reviewing! :) i absolutely LOVE reading your reviews. anyways, i just thought you should know that after some serious persuasion, i have decided to pick the story up for a third AND FINAL chapter! so maybe wait just a LITTLE bit longer to vote. well, it's really up to you. lol :D okay, i promise to update soon!

-kandi :P
Fairy of the Flames chapter 2 . 4/17/2010
This is super cool. You are good at this. I enjoyed reading these. I'm gonna vote now!
Millen chapter 2 . 3/28/2010
Oh, please write chapter 3!
Cskjjmdrn chapter 2 . 3/19/2010
Oh, make another chapter... They could sleep to long and Julie not get home in time! Or she does get home in time, but her parents smell the salt on her! There's so manny ways you could go about this, good or bad, most likely bad, but good us much more unpredicatable.

Sorry for such along review, I like typing alot more than I should )
Xxkoochidocha-dollsxX chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
aw... Though am into gwevin i kinda liked it. But i cant wait for ben and gwen's reaction. Am sure they would be betrayed.
Atlashon chapter 2 . 3/18/2010
This was GREAT!

Best Kevlie yet, i think, although they are very less but still .

and I wanna see Gwen's reaction, " You boyfriend stealing b* !"

lolol.. cmon one more chapter plz
Cskjjmdrn chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Awsome! sounds like it might end up somewhere good! keep going, and hurry up!
Millen chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
This story is awsome, I Hope you update soon!
TheWindSinger192 chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Liking it so far. Normally I ship Gwevin and Benlie but I think Kevlie's kinda cute :3