Reviews for Free Agent
Guest chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
Loved the writing. You managed to incorporate the general themes and mood associated with the Nightside without sounding too much like Simon R. Green. I like how your characters interact with the main story's characters. It usually seems like a lot of Fan Fictions tend to avoid that or are afraid of it when they do. Looking forward to the next chapter.
The Nameless Author chapter 3 . 11/21/2011
I like many of your stories as they have good plot and good character development. My only problem with your stories is that you always tend to flip between past tense prose and present tense prose of writing.

In one sentence you will say "Gwen de Vier HATED the Moratorium" which is how most if not all works of fiction for novels are written.

In another sentence you will write... "Now he does good wherever he can"

This is not how most fiction is written. Instead of flipping back and forth please stick to one form of prose. It makes for easier reading.

"Now he did good wherever he could, in hopes of balancing the books when whatever he made his deal with came to collect."

reads far better than

"Now he does good wherever he can, in hopes of balancing the books when whatever he made his deal with comes to collect."

This sentence is riddled with past and present tense prose mixed together. It doesn't flow well and it doesn't read well. If you can fix this problem with your writing you'd be a top notch writer of fiction. If you are in need of a beta reader I'm available to beta read to help make your stories flow and read better.
Throy567 chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
is there anything i can do so that you will continue this story, or do another one from the nightside?
MadPhysics chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
I loved reading your stories. Their Grrreeeaaattt. I also enjoyed the charecters.
tammin chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Nice Job. Thanks for the window into the Nightside. I look forward to reading more from you.
Narsil chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Interesting little story, I may have to check out the Nightside books, sounds like an interesting place. I wouldn't mind seeing a few more chapters to this one, at least long enough for Gwen to figure out who her Lance is.