Reviews for A Serpent in Lion's Clothing
hisnhers chapter 14 . 5/23
I was reading this over at 'Potions and Snitches.' I came over here to check something and decided to see if you were here as well. Glad I did, easier to read fics on this site.

Enjoying this story so far. Aurora Sinistra is fantastic. Love her sweet-to-'spine tingling'-creepy personality shifts... lol! Who can give Snape chills down his spine? Not many I'd wager.

-his
lilyflower101 chapter 31 . 2/5
I loved it! :)
crotia chapter 12 . 5/26/2014
Sinistra Rules
crotia chapter 10 . 5/26/2014
wow, and here I thought severus was bad
crotia chapter 8 . 5/26/2014
And some good angst to. I like you more and more
crotia chapter 7 . 5/26/2014
LOL
crotia chapter 5 . 5/26/2014
'must I remain a glass ball for you?' Hilarious and the part with the professors is so much fun too. I like what you do with sinistra. LOL
crotia chapter 4 . 5/26/2014
could have gone better? Well I supose that's a way of calling it. XD
crotia chapter 3 . 5/26/2014
You have a interesting writing style
me chapter 27 . 3/30/2013
i did haha XD CX
Blake2020 chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
cool
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
great
jules3677 chapter 31 . 3/17/2012
Very imaginative 31 chapters. I read it right through in one sitting. Loved the snarky Snape providing a sarcastic commentary to the unfolding events. Had me giggling often. Your Aurora was one of the most complex ones I have read. I love the plot, always like that plot. Thankyou for the lovely time.
excessivelyperky chapter 31 . 4/30/2011
Yay! A happy family indeed.

I do think it might have occurred earlier if Aurora could talk to Severus without insulting every two minutes, but hey, Snape has never been in a relationship _without_ being treated like dirt, so she probably would have scared him off if she'd been nice to him.

Good story.
excessivelyperky chapter 30 . 4/30/2011
"Was being melodramatic, oh, yes, you're definitely that today," a voice says next to me.

-Why, yes, of course he is. But at least Aurora wants to help. I liked the battle against both Tom and the basilisk, with no Fawkes to help (unless he shows up for Harry, although perhaps that's off because Harry wants to be with Snape instead of being a good little Gryffindor).

At least by the end, Severus has chosen Aurora, and Harry, and life.