Reviews for Father's Day
Thegirlwhoneverforgot chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
pipinheart chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Loved how John is taking care if Dean...
Victoriaswords chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
hehe sam u wuss... Nooo Dean! ohhh but loving the caring john awsome job !
Kai chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I loved this 3 It's nice to see John being his sons' father for once. And John and Dean were beautifully in-character too. Awesome job!
Annonomus chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
wow I actually really enjoyed this story. I wish it could get more reveiws it deserves them.
The North Wyn chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
What a sweet story! It's nice to read a story where you get to see John's fatherly side. :) My favorite line: "It was simply that Dean played so many roles in John's life, especially since Sam had left, that son became just another title that he held. Dean was his partner, his coworker, his roommate, his passenger, his confidante, his friend." I think it sums up their relationship brilliantly. Great job!
Alone Dreaming chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I have to say, one of the better John and Dean moments! I enjoyed it. Very rarely do people write a caring John with a hurt Dean without the injury being John's fault.

I like the bear imagery, the Dean machoness and the fluffy Daddy moment.

-A. Dreaming
moira4eku chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Always love me some hurt/comfort Dean stories! Well done! I wonder if Dean knows that he is headed for a hospital and not the hotel? I guess he's not going to like that. John's being a good dad here. Thought it was funny with the bit about Sam, too.
TheMacUnleashed chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Good story! You really captured the characters' voices. I liked how Dean didn't just accept his father's help, because that's just who he is. And John's musings at the start of the fic about how Dean was often more like a partner or coworker than a son was also spot on. Nicely done!
494dwangel chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
i loved it...awesome...omg daddywinchester wid hurt dean epic win
Mich0203 chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Very sweet story. I loved how you showed John as a caring father. Thank you for writing such a good story.
snchills chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I'm a big fan of Fatherly John stories and I think you hit John's voice just right. Good job.
Lady Impala chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Ahh, this was so sweer. I love the relationship between John & Dean, you write them both so well!
emmau chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Aw, this is really sweet. It's so easy to get down on John, but stories like this give you a glimpse of the father underneath the hunter. Plus, Dean was very in character to me, joking and soldiering on against the pain. I liked this look into the time after Sam. Thanks.