Reviews for Experiments
Please Deactivate This Account chapter 15 . 11/26/2010
Interesting story, I'm not much for OCs but it works, it humors me that Isa is always the experiment and somehow I always love the angsty Saix/Isa backstory. I'm sad you killed off Isa ;(. But I guess that was expected b/c he had no fight left in him. Good story, hope for more out of you, especially concerning Isa!
kickcows chapter 15 . 6/24/2010
Whoa.

What an ending.

Nice descriptions of everything that went on. Wow - this was a really intense story. Nice work AC. :)
kickcows chapter 12 . 6/24/2010
Incredible ending for this chapter! It seems as if Brad is on their side, and yet not.

Poor Hayley. :(
kickcows chapter 11 . 6/24/2010
:o

Are you serious?

I did not see this coming yet. :o
kickcows chapter 10 . 6/24/2010
Eep! That Berserker gene sounds awful! :( But totally cool and wicked at the same time. XD
kickcows chapter 9 . 6/24/2010
Uh-oh. Sounds like the Master is pissed off. And cool new character from Christmastown. :D

Nice job on this chapter.
kickcows chapter 8 . 6/24/2010

Poor Isa.

Nice job on this chapter. :)
kickcows chapter 7 . 6/24/2010
Yikes. That girl cat is in for some serious problems.

Again, I can't say it enough - your descriptions of everything taking place is totally awesome! :D
kickcows chapter 6 . 6/22/2010
Wow. :o

I like how you write the accent. I can hear the lilt in the voice for Ari.

Nice work on this chapter. :)
kickcows chapter 5 . 6/21/2010
Ooooooh - Hayley is mad! :D

I like the character you introduced - Ari? Cool guy. Well, seems like it. I'm sure he's more helpful than harmful. At least, that's what I'm hoping.

Nice job, my dear. :D
kickcows chapter 4 . 6/21/2010
Uh-oh! What's in the tree?

Nice work on this chapter. And who is this Vincent? He's not a very nice Master, as it were.
kickcows chapter 3 . 6/21/2010
:o

Poor Isa! That's so horrible! :( I like your description of how he took down the deer though. Nice job. :)
kickcows chapter 2 . 6/21/2010
Awesome!

I really like how you paint the picture, it's really easy to see everything as you intend it. :) Nice work.