Reviews for The Best Way to Go
SubjectDigamma chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Ten stars I CRYED and the last time I did that was when my friend died props to ya I'm now following you
syrein chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
sweet
Ayame Isana chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
I don't know what to write! ;A;
EnigmaOfTheNight chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
That was so authentic and very IC for the duo. That was a nice culmination of the camaraderie these two beautifully shared. I love your Naruto stories. You tend to keep the characters canon and don't exaggerate them into something outlandish and improper.
Kupo Prodigy chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Holy shit...that made me want to cry a lil. That was an incredible short story. Truly flawless and quite possible(maybe not how long it took but w/e[in my opinion])
Glad I took the whim to read it. Arigatou.
WitchL0v3r chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I'm crying again.
Commander Nosyniki chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Tears in my eyes, now rolling down my face. Thank you for making me cry, I haven't for a while.
Pat Squared chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
In another universe, I could definitely image Naruto and Sasuke in the old ninja retirement home having a similar conversation on their deathbeds.
BBBBGarden Golden chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
beautifull!
Loved it
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
That's...

Really goddamn touching. They're something rather poetic about it all.

Brilliant work on this man.
Mrs.stringfellowdinozzo chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
So many feels. I Could just cry! This was so amazing but soo sad especially since them both dying will probably be how naruto ends
Lovely-Dark-Shadows chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Wow. That was just amazing. I'm not a big fan of one shots but this one was tear jerking. I loved it. Very touching T-T
Udle chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
This is beautiful. It is short, but packs a serious emotional punch.
Thank you.
jojo167 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
that was beautiful
don't worry about my name chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Wow... I'm surprised, really I am. I didn't think it would be as good as it was. It could use just a little tiny work, but nonetheless good. I have to say, I am impressed with your one-shots though