Reviews for The Best Way to Go
ranoshi chapter 1 . 8/25
This is better than any most of the conversations they had in canon. This is a brilliant and beautiful end, the humor even when you're crying. Thank you.
The most beautiful thing about this is that it's basically what happened in canon a few years later .
HuntressXHunter chapter 1 . 1/7
That beautiful way to goo
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
Very touching (not the way orochimaru does it).
Atlanrom chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
One of a Kind One-shot.
SubjectDigamma chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Ten stars I CRYED and the last time I did that was when my friend died props to ya I'm now following you
syrein chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Janelle Evergreen chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
I don't know what to write! ;A;
EnigmaOfTheNight chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
That was so authentic and very IC for the duo. That was a nice culmination of the camaraderie these two beautifully shared. I love your Naruto stories. You tend to keep the characters canon and don't exaggerate them into something outlandish and improper.
Majin-kun chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Holy shit...that made me want to cry a lil. That was an incredible short story. Truly flawless and quite possible(maybe not how long it took but w/e[in my opinion])
Glad I took the whim to read it. Arigatou.
WitchL0v3r chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I'm crying again.
Commander Nosyniki chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Tears in my eyes, now rolling down my face. Thank you for making me cry, I haven't for a while.
Pat Squared chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
In another universe, I could definitely image Naruto and Sasuke in the old ninja retirement home having a similar conversation on their deathbeds.
BBBBGarden Golden chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Loved it
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013

Really goddamn touching. They're something rather poetic about it all.

Brilliant work on this man.