Reviews for The Best Way to Go
meggoneggo chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
aww, thats adorable.
SagittaLuminis chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Loved it :D oh so sweet!
Bunneh018 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF! I told myself I wouldn't cry damn it all.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Yep, best possible way for it to end. And really the only way that would make perfect sense. The two them laughing together as they die together after a great battle. Best ending for the Naruto series in my opinion.
P.O.J.A chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Very entertaining read! I really liked how Naruto asked Sasuke about ever having sex, it suited his character and the situation really well. The ending was beautiful in all its humour. I thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of this fic :D

Gret job, I hope to hear more amazing tales from you in the future!

Sincerely,

P.O.J.A _
grayfox1991 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
When Naruto ends this should be the ending it would be nostalgic.
IdaAreIda chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
i kept my face straight until the last sentence. Then i broke down. Somwhow i want the series to end like this, but i don't want them to die either! D'x

this is so sad, yet it's happy because sasuke finally laughed and became free. I think that it's good he could have a final laugh with his friend. his only friend.
Erdreth chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
900 words were worth more than a full 70 chapter story. Wow.
Bast14 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
It's small but with so much feeling... if Naruto and Sasuke are to die in the real story I hope is like this.

Thanks for sharing
X59 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
sad but touching in way.
Anazarel chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Beautiful.
andrewTHATSME chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
interesting story. I was reading your profile and recalling all the messages I had sent you about sitting down with one of your stories going through chapters on a 100k story so fast I forgot to review. I would end up finishing at 2 a.m; just to get to the last updated chapter and have it be a mean cliff hanger... then i would review, great times. I do look forward to updates from you and I infrequently browse your channel to check for new work. i often re-read your stories not realizing it until most of the way through, lol. I seem to recall disliking That Look, written by you. I delete those chapters from my email on reflex. I cant recall why. doesn't mean I don't like your stories and honestly this is the only story under 20k words I've ever read. it was wonderful and uplifting, with a strange undercurrent of sorrow. i do hope you continue on with your hobby.
blucross chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I feel really sad but I'm laughing all the while. great one-shot. :D
Unfortunateidiot chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Love it! I can imagine Naruto doing this, it's so like him!
Draenator chapter 1 . 1/23/2011