Reviews for A Night to Remember
franky0986 chapter 1 . 3/28
beautiful. Really. You know how to use words in magnificient ways
KoteDiM chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Incredibly hot one-shot. The length was perfect and it was very nicely written too - but damn.. It must have been difficult to write. The unknown parts of the turian anatomy makes us fans kind of left in the dark, and even with the parts we do know.. Writing about another species' physiology (and especially making it seem sexy as well) is not easy at all. You hands down did a perfect job, in my opinion. Thumbs up from Denmark : )
BexxIlluser chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Beautifully written, and very sweet, I loved it!
MeredithvL chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Amazing! This was so sweet, and I love how you captured both characters, this could totally have happened!
Vacuum Diagrammer chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
ALright!

Out of all the variations of the scripted Romance Scene, i think I liked this the best. You wrote both the characters very well and unlike Bioware, you didn't just hint at it. (I understand why they did, but still)

I hope to see more form you in the Future!
Garrus fan 2434 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
COOL! just cool :)
Animus of Masada chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Very nicely written, and touching.
obsydiandreams chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
d'! thats the noise that was involuntarily coming from me when i finished this. :D this is brilliant and sexy and amazing. I love what you've done here. They work so perfectly together, both physically and emotionally. its amazingly done. Gods, what I wouldn't give to have seen what happens beyond the headbump. And this is perfectly plausable.

:D 3 much love for this.
ManInAMask01 chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
this was the best love scene between these 2 tht i have read, keep it up!
FallingDarkAngel chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Great writing :)
silentstephi chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Say it with me now: D'awwwwwwwwwww.

Very cute rendition of the few hours before the Omega 4 Relay. .
kglaser chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Holy hanar, that was hot.

Beautifully written...very plausible.
Miniela chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
I loved it. It was so sweet. I really wanted to see a better scene about their love. But your fic is satisfying than actual game love scene. I hope you write more garrus x shepard fics.
Xysnei chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
That was amazingly well-written. Loved it! :)
Haxxer chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Awesome

Simply awesome

But, just for future references, Shepard wasn't "reborn", she was rebuilt. Just a minor note really (and me being the massive nerd I am)