Reviews for Vampire Princesses
Y2Ranma chapter 3 . 11/10/2015
At some point PLEASE have Kuno become such a huge pain that Ranma or Kasumi gives him the same treatment actually I can see it...

Nabiki goes to Kuno with knowledge how to get the Fircess Tigeress & Pigtail Goddess away from the foul sorcerer but it will cost a 1,000,000¥

She lures him somewhere sedates him Ranma & Akane appear acting madly in love then Ranma bites him giving him his dream
Guest chapter 3 . 11/10/2015
It's Nodoka not Nodoko
maryjane5000 chapter 3 . 11/10/2015
I love this & I hope that you are either going update this soon if your not still planing to (according to your profile page) remake it. Either way it's too good to end after three chapters

Now then I noticed two slight mistakes both in this chapter

1) You call Ranma's mother Nodoko instead of Nodoka
&
2) Akane finds out after the blood arrives that Kasumi & Ranma are Vampires but you say that everyone but Genma thinks "Thank the Kami, Kasumi's and Ranma's blood. Now I won't end up a midnight snack" when it arrives but shouldn't Akane be thinking something else like 'what is that?'

Two questions for you
Can you please tell me what a Vampire Shinma is?
Where is Nodoka?
Guest chapter 3 . 1/16/2015
This is AWESOME & needs to be UPDATED
zeltronica chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
Very nice!
Emerald Kigo chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
Wow, this is really getting good. I so hope you update this as I really want to see what happens next. I'm really happy about Akane, Shampoo and it now looks like Ukyo may be getting better and becoming better people. Excellent job on such a lovely story!
Emerald Kigo chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
Another great chapter! I'm really loving this story, and the part with Hor See was hilarious. I'm still laughing about it.
Emerald Kigo chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I have to admit I don't know much about Hellsing, but I do know what I like and I like...or rather love this story so far.
GeorgeTobor chapter 3 . 2/12/2012
A pleasant dream?

Kodachi should be in a never ending NIGHTMARE!

Nice fic, I think its the only one where Ranma not the only vampire. I look forward to seeing where you will go with this.

Thanks for writing and sharing.
god of all chapter 3 . 8/23/2011
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 3 . 12/26/2010
GREAT CHAPTER! (*X4) Looks like Kodochi have her dream world now.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 2 . 12/26/2010
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! (*x5) I always love Kasumi/Ranma matchups. Nice move Kasumi have.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
GREAT START! (*x4) Nice place to change the time line.
cabrera1234 chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
cool story hey do you know when vahn going to update his story Warp Realities?
Wrin chapter 3 . 5/25/2010
You mis-spelled Kodachi and Nodoka and you consistently use the wrong there/they're/their. Other than that, love the story so far. Keep it up.