Reviews for And In That Hour
meriland25 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Beautifully well written and relistic, I can totally see it happen! Have a nice day :)
G chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Nice! I like how this slash was more about feelings than actual sex - it gives an idea on what Charles was thinking of when he stood beside Margaret's grave.
MajoringinFandoms chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
This is really good. I think Charles Brandon is an interesting mind to get into... You've really offered another perspective (whether or not he ever had those thoughts... :)
Twideator chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I liked that, it was sweet. Charles and Henry are my favorite Tudor slash pairing, and i thought you did a great job with the hints and how Charles saw Henry in Mragaret.

Good work :)

Kara
Boleyn Girl13 chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
This is tragic and beautiful. Great job.

Marissa
Mimmi82 chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I love this pairing as a slash couple (or just friendship too)! Nice to see some slash themes here! Have you ever read diary's Tudor fics? She has some with a very similar idea to what you did here (Charles pining for Henry), called 'Death doesn't stop her' and 'Wishing to submit'.

Personally I like to think Charles got some though and he and Henry experimented with threesomes with women in their youth. :-)
Ladyjaxs999 chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Amazing! Henry/Charles are my slash couple, I can totally see Charlesmarrying Margaret as a subsitute for Henry, though poor Margaret she deserved better then that.
The Lady More chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
I loved it poor Charles I wat to hug him badly it was a wonderful story and its totally going in my favorites