Reviews for Vocabulary Lessons
EpicFandomsAreMyLife chapter 6 . 11/18/2014
Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet!
rocknroll419 chapter 12 . 3/1/2014
AwesomeXD I feel better knowing they ended well..unlike how the season endedT.T Good Story I learned some new vocab too:D
Barney wait for it Stinson chapter 12 . 9/7/2013
Cute story with a cute ending
Guest chapter 12 . 7/26/2013
this is the 4th time i'm reading this story. and it took me 4 days to find it. my account got logged out and now i can't log back in. i for got the name of the story too :P then i finally googled 'channy fanfiction juxtapose' XD and FINALLY got it :3
Dest chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Um it's good good fine fine then the so where good and finally oh we're so good, not good 4 times and then the last sentence .
lila chapter 12 . 5/19/2013
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 12 . 4/11/2013
This was an amazing story! Great job :))
aleja1 chapter 12 . 6/21/2012
What an amazing ending! I love Chad's letter!
aleja1 chapter 11 . 6/21/2012
A little confused when she first started to get mad but now I get it
aleja1 chapter 10 . 6/21/2012
I like this chapter!
aleja1 chapter 9 . 6/21/2012
Marriage 101 hasn't been updated on forever and I don't like starting Fics that have been discontinued, sorry
aleja1 chapter 8 . 6/20/2012
Great chapter! I like your comparisons between Romeo and Chad
aleja1 chapter 7 . 6/20/2012
I loved the Drabble and the way you wrote it! This chapter was incredibly amazing! Thank you for being an awesome writer!
aleja1 chapter 6 . 6/20/2012
I has never been kissed before either. I really liked this chapter. Sonny seems a bit out of character, but I love the way you write her. And Chad is just supermegafoxyawesomehot! I think his quotes were from Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet or A Midsummer's Night Dream, but I'm not sure at all
aleja1 chapter 5 . 6/20/2012
Best chapter! Mostly cause of the kiss, but the big words helped, too! I'm glad you just put the kiss in there instead of it bring a whole three paragraphs of intense build up. A lot of people do that and it gets real annoying sometimes.