Reviews for Burning Bright
Elisabeth-l chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
I usually write rather long reviews, but I just don't know what to say except that this was extraordinarily beautiful. So incredibly well written. I'm sorry I can't be more of a constructive reviewer, but thank you for writing and sharing.
About-Yearning chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Wow. This story broke my heart, because I love the Trio and it was really, really sad to see them split up like this. But I totally understand the appeal of a "what if?" story, and this was definitely a good one. It was bittersweet but still very lovely and well-written. Nice!
hollister9 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
This story could have a million reviews and it wouldn't be enough! Let me tell you, I was crying with happiness by the end of it, goosebumps all over my bloody body!

You are an amazing writer, and even though it's only fanfiction and not even real, you wrote it as though it was and that Sirius and Hermione had that family of six children and were so in love and that Sirius really said to Hermione about shining next to him in the sky, invisible to everyone else but always there.

I loved it, every bit. It kinda makes me my fairytale will come true haha :) amazzzingggg x
Trixie Lestrange chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Well wow, rarely does a story capture my attention span for so long, especially one not written in past tense (I'm pedantic like that). Yet I sat there unable to tear my eyes away from the screen. This truly is a work of art, not just literature. This story shows just how great a talent for writing you really have, and I hope you do not stop writing if all of your works are as good as this one. Your ability to capture passion and love with mere words is amazing, I wouldn't believe it had I not just read it. I was sad and happy at all the right times, it truly was remarkable!
The Wind Whispers To Me chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
That. Was. Amazing.
Soyala chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
loved it!
Sheridan Malfoy Potter chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Great Bloody Story :) i LOVED IT. Thanks for a good read and goodluck with your future stoires . Ciao. Xo, Sheridan.
xiongmao03 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Loved it! :D

The fight with Harry seriously brought tears to my eyes T.T But I like the direction you took the story.
Seren Haf chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Such a lovely romantic, beautiful story! I am very new to HP fic but I never ever saw H and Ron as a workable couple. This Sirius is just perfect for her.

Thanks for writing this. I really enjoyed it :o)
emliy02 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
This is such an adorable story. It's tres bien. )
AllTheOtherNamesAreUsed chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
That was really lovely, and very well written. I really love the characterizations of both Hermione and Sirius...it feels very canon, despite the fact that it doesn't mesh with the epilogue. I find it a little hard to see how Harry would never be able to forgive them, but I thought that it was quite natural for the Weasleys to split downs the middle like they did. It's a great pairing, and you really did it justice.
Sirius'Padfoot'Black4eva chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Brilliantly written and an amazing story ! Thanks for wiring it!
The Slytherin Devoid chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
wow, that was truly beautiful,I loved the way you described Sirius' and Hermiones' love for each other and their children oh and I love their names too, I just hate it when authors give children the randomest names, but that was beautiful and an honour to read, so thanks. :)

Yours

Messer Moony.
steffiii07 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
I loved the entire thing, this is the first Hr/SB shipping i've read now I love it, I wanted to slap Harry and Ron some of the times, and I LOVED all the kids named
Sayrika chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
I loved it, it was absolutely amazing!
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »