Reviews for Burning Bright
GirlxMarauder chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Brilliant! Such a fine ending! Loved this fic!
spacioussky chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
This is such a beautiful telling of SB/HG's story. You were incredibly true to character, and I am definitely going to check out your other works. (:
LadyStiff chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
This was so amazing. You're amazing! And yes, it certainly was a beast of a one-shot and so wonderfully written.

I laughed when you said you were a nerd in regards to the children and you are that, but most of us are. ;-)
daphnie chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Nice .. Thanks for sharing
CelticGlamazon chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
This was a great story. Well written and thorough.
x-menobsessed26 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I am completely captured by the perfection of this story. It has to be the one fic I've read that shows that not everything ends with a perfect life. At least Harry was pleasant at the end. That was nice.
Hermione1982 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Absolutely amazing, loved the story.
angel897 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
loved this story _
Btterflykiss69 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Such a great story.
Vendell chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I have to tell you that I am on awe on this o/s.

It has to be the best Sirius/Hermione story that I have ever read.

It is really absolutely fantastic.

I love the fact that neither Sirius or Hermione regret their life together. Looks like it is a wonder life.

Shame on Harry and most of the Weasleys.
WhiteMocha-NeverAgainWithYou chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
this story is so cute but kinda sad because of the friendship breaking part but really the cutest story I have ever read. :)
thanni chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I am putting off sleep so I can finish reading this and so I can review. I gotta say, your writing is brilliant. Simply. I like the emotions of it all. Thanks for the great read.
kaleidoscopicepic chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
This was a really really good story. I enjoyed reading it so so much. I just have one small correction- near the end, Remus calls Cora 'le petite cherie'. It really should be 'la' considering that Cora is a girl and petite and cherie are both in feminine form (with 'e's on the end). Thanks so much for writing. :)
Alt3etf chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Loved it!

I'd love to see how the kids get on at Hogwarts!
Elisabeth-l chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
I usually write rather long reviews, but I just don't know what to say except that this was extraordinarily beautiful. So incredibly well written. I'm sorry I can't be more of a constructive reviewer, but thank you for writing and sharing.
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »