Reviews for Burning Bright
x-menobsessed26 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I am completely captured by the perfection of this story. It has to be the one fic I've read that shows that not everything ends with a perfect life. At least Harry was pleasant at the end. That was nice.
Hermione1982 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Absolutely amazing, loved the story.
angel897 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
loved this story _
Btterflykiss69 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Such a great story.
Vendell chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I have to tell you that I am on awe on this o/s.

It has to be the best Sirius/Hermione story that I have ever read.

It is really absolutely fantastic.

I love the fact that neither Sirius or Hermione regret their life together. Looks like it is a wonder life.

Shame on Harry and most of the Weasleys.
WhiteMocha-NeverAgainWithYou chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
this story is so cute but kinda sad because of the friendship breaking part but really the cutest story I have ever read. :)
thanni chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I am putting off sleep so I can finish reading this and so I can review. I gotta say, your writing is brilliant. Simply. I like the emotions of it all. Thanks for the great read.
kaleidoscopicepic chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
This was a really really good story. I enjoyed reading it so so much. I just have one small correction- near the end, Remus calls Cora 'le petite cherie'. It really should be 'la' considering that Cora is a girl and petite and cherie are both in feminine form (with 'e's on the end). Thanks so much for writing. :)
Alt3etf chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Loved it!

I'd love to see how the kids get on at Hogwarts!
Elisabeth-l chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
I usually write rather long reviews, but I just don't know what to say except that this was extraordinarily beautiful. So incredibly well written. I'm sorry I can't be more of a constructive reviewer, but thank you for writing and sharing.
About-Yearning chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Wow. This story broke my heart, because I love the Trio and it was really, really sad to see them split up like this. But I totally understand the appeal of a "what if?" story, and this was definitely a good one. It was bittersweet but still very lovely and well-written. Nice!
hollister9 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
This story could have a million reviews and it wouldn't be enough! Let me tell you, I was crying with happiness by the end of it, goosebumps all over my bloody body!

You are an amazing writer, and even though it's only fanfiction and not even real, you wrote it as though it was and that Sirius and Hermione had that family of six children and were so in love and that Sirius really said to Hermione about shining next to him in the sky, invisible to everyone else but always there.

I loved it, every bit. It kinda makes me my fairytale will come true haha :) amazzzingggg x
Trixie Lestrange chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Well wow, rarely does a story capture my attention span for so long, especially one not written in past tense (I'm pedantic like that). Yet I sat there unable to tear my eyes away from the screen. This truly is a work of art, not just literature. This story shows just how great a talent for writing you really have, and I hope you do not stop writing if all of your works are as good as this one. Your ability to capture passion and love with mere words is amazing, I wouldn't believe it had I not just read it. I was sad and happy at all the right times, it truly was remarkable!
The Wind Whispers To Me chapter 1 . 6/11/2011