Reviews for Burning Bright
Sheridan Malfoy Potter chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Great Bloody Story :) i LOVED IT. Thanks for a good read and goodluck with your future stoires . Ciao. Xo, Sheridan.
xiongmao03 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Loved it! :D

The fight with Harry seriously brought tears to my eyes T.T But I like the direction you took the story.
Seren Haf chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Such a lovely romantic, beautiful story! I am very new to HP fic but I never ever saw H and Ron as a workable couple. This Sirius is just perfect for her.

Thanks for writing this. I really enjoyed it :o)
emliy02 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
This is such an adorable story. It's tres bien. )
AllTheOtherNamesAreUsed chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
That was really lovely, and very well written. I really love the characterizations of both Hermione and Sirius...it feels very canon, despite the fact that it doesn't mesh with the epilogue. I find it a little hard to see how Harry would never be able to forgive them, but I thought that it was quite natural for the Weasleys to split downs the middle like they did. It's a great pairing, and you really did it justice.
Sirius'Padfoot'Black4eva chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Brilliantly written and an amazing story ! Thanks for wiring it!
The Slytherin Devoid chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
wow, that was truly beautiful,I loved the way you described Sirius' and Hermiones' love for each other and their children oh and I love their names too, I just hate it when authors give children the randomest names, but that was beautiful and an honour to read, so thanks. :)

Yours

Messer Moony.
steffiii07 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
I loved the entire thing, this is the first Hr/SB shipping i've read now I love it, I wanted to slap Harry and Ron some of the times, and I LOVED all the kids named
Sayrika chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
I loved it, it was absolutely amazing!
bookinspired chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
I love this story completel and I love how you did the names; very creative and fitting.
gnrkrystle chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
GREAT STORY! Too bad they could never really reconcile things with Harry, but it is his loss. Sometimes too much time passes and you can never go back. I understand Ron's anger (tho it was uncalled for) but harry really should have been more understanding. Weirded out, okay, but casting your friend aside after everything she did for you...shame! Thanks so much for sharing!
pathsforme chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
I think it's an awesome story! Though I think it would be cool to read how the kids of Sirius/Hermione and Harry/Ginny react to one another. Whether a new group of Marauders have been unleashed. I love that Hermione had twins, chaos bringers! They are most definitely just like their namesakes. :)
kataz chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Such a sweet and moving story, I loved the way you portrayed Hermione and Sirius, awesome job! I can't wait to read more
Ashmo21 chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
This was absolutely brilliant! I loved how you characterized Hermione and Sirius and how you made Harry and the Weasleys.

You could absolutely see how they could react the way they did and have it totally realistic.
Selina Lex chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
i really like your story. you've write some deep characters and the ideas are cool !

thanks a lot