Reviews for Burning Bright
firegoddess666111 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Oh my gosh! I absolutely LOVED this story! :) It is my top favorite, and I only have a few of those...AMAZING display of writing talent. Wish I was as talented as you...
Jcook169 chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Great story!
kayleecal chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Sigh. (As dorky as that sounds, it was my exact reaction.)
mydirt09 chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
In short...I love this. Everything flows and is beautifuly written. I really loved the part were Hermione talks about her becoming a woman and more importantly Sirius's woman. This make it soo much more personal that the quick roll in the sack. A new favotite.
Skye007lex chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
What a beautiful story! Their bond and love was so sweet to read, and you are a skilled writer. Thank you for opening my eyes to this pair.
LisaLoo chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
What a lovely story. Sirius was utter sigh. Also, I adore this, "If my first time with Sirius had made me into a woman, every time after that made me into his woman."
Ichigo Sanero chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
so cute! it was different, cause normally harry and ron forgive Hermione and sirius. i loved it!

~Alexandria Black~
PassionateLover15 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Lobed the story. Very wonderful! It shows how strong love is and that you should always hold on to it no matter what. :)
Clover Bay chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
This is a wonderfully expressive love story that has both depth of character and plot. Kudos to you for writing such a lovely story.

Clover
Paty1284 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Love it! really did!...
LadySeradeRETURNS chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
This was just brilliant. As I commented on LJ on the Sirius/Hermione community, you have me absolutely speechless. I adored this story beyond words and believe you did the characters, the history, and the reality all justice. Would JK continue on, your story was beyond epic enough, that it would not compare. Your story was beautiful and touching and in the right places...near perfection!

I can honestly say that my warped mind loved the way Harry and his side never reconciled, because sometimes things are not perfect (EWE?). Sometimes the right people, or star characters, are not as strong as we believed. You made the relationship make sense and you made their choices passionate. Harry was wrong, but it was Sirius and Hermione who were the strong ones to follow their hearts. I really appreciated Harry coming over to see their family, to admit he was wrong (though silent), you could feel that he missed out on the two of them and was quietly intimidated that he was wrong.

Well done, I cannot say enough. Only that..towel...in. ;)
Aramor Lady of Mirkwood chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Hands down the best Sirius/Hermione story I've ever read. The emotions that you evoked, so strong.
ladyladylove here chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
It was so wonderful and I can honestly say one of my very favorite stories of all time. :)
arielstarks chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
oh my lord.

I actually adore this story.

It's written so well, and you have such a way with words.

And I like how you ended it like it would in reality, no with them all becoming dandy and best mates again.

Was such a pleasure, m'dear.
mi-shell87 chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
I was searching through Siris & Hermione stories, and saw this one, even though I saw that the word count was very high :-) I had to try it out, and I'm glad I did!

It was an excellent representation, and I really enjoyed reading it, even though I was supposed to be working!

Can't wait to read more of your stories!
108 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »