Reviews for Burning Bright
Aramor Lady of Mirkwood chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Hands down the best Sirius/Hermione story I've ever read. The emotions that you evoked, so strong.
ladyladylove here chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
It was so wonderful and I can honestly say one of my very favorite stories of all time. :)
arielstarks chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
oh my lord.

I actually adore this story.

It's written so well, and you have such a way with words.

And I like how you ended it like it would in reality, no with them all becoming dandy and best mates again.

Was such a pleasure, m'dear.
mi-shell87 chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
I was searching through Siris & Hermione stories, and saw this one, even though I saw that the word count was very high :-) I had to try it out, and I'm glad I did!

It was an excellent representation, and I really enjoyed reading it, even though I was supposed to be working!

Can't wait to read more of your stories!
bioncafemme chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Excellent!
Goddess Virgo of the Fae chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
So, when I clicked on this story I didn't look at the word count, therefore I was a bit surprised to realize that I'd opened a one shot of epic proportions. I was in the middle of other things, so I didn't really want to read it. But then I decided, just a little couldn't hurt anything, I'd just finish it later. Incorrect. I got through Part 1 and I was hooked. This was absolutely amazing and I'm so glad that I read it.

I loved Fleur and the fact that she called Ginny a jealous cow. Priceless. I was disappointed in Harry and his reaction, but not in your writing of him. I enjoyed Hermione and Sirius' children, especially Cora and her Slytherin-ishness. All in all, this was a kick *ss story. Yay, you!

P.S. - I blame you for enthralling me and making me forget I was in the middle of cooking something. lol :)
terripotter5 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
great fic, really enjoyed it.
Tutankhamun chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
How incredible! Your language evokes the works of the great romantics. I especially love the William Blake reference with "burning bright." Just a stunning piece of writing! You completely drew me in and made me long and ache for love! I must go off and look at your other writings now. Thank you for writing!
dulceInvierno chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
it was... perfect

bloody perfect

absolutly... paintfully... PERFECT!

do i have a word?... YES! and is P.E.R.F.E.C.T

:D:D

thank u! thank u! thank u!
nicodemusfleur chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
That was fantastic! I absolutely loved the way you wrote their relationship - it was quite realistic. Wonderful job, and I really hope you write more stories for Sirius/Hermione!
Allinloveisfair chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Absolutly amazing. not what I was expecting at all and brilliantly written.
Fated Faerie chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
This story was absolutly beautiful...I have never read such a heart warming tale.

I was a little sad about Harry and Ron turning their back on them at first, but now that I've read all the story, I think it was needed in a sense.

The love between Hermione and Sirius was literally amazing and I truly believe in this story that if one every died, the other would follow soon after.

Thank you for writting such a briliant story, I honestly believe that I would probably never find one that would compare.

x
diamond-helen chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
I enjoyed this, as a general rule I'm not a fan of first person narratives but this was great. I really felt Hermione's devotion to Sirius, and his to her. Beautifully written and with such depth of feeling and emotion. Lovely.
MissPennyLockhart chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Amazing story!

Thankyou for writing this.

I enjoyed every second of it.

- Miss Penny Lockhart
sunshinesmoak chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
This is absolutely beautiful. There are not so many stories where Harry and most of the Weasleys don't accept their relationship and you handled it in an amazing way.

I loved how Percy acted here, you've made me love him all again.

You have an amazing talent, great job.
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »