Reviews for Burning Bright
terripotter5 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
great fic, really enjoyed it.
Tutankhamun chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
How incredible! Your language evokes the works of the great romantics. I especially love the William Blake reference with "burning bright." Just a stunning piece of writing! You completely drew me in and made me long and ache for love! I must go off and look at your other writings now. Thank you for writing!
dulceInvierno chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
it was... perfect

bloody perfect

absolutly... paintfully... PERFECT!

do i have a word?... YES! and is P.E.R.F.E.C.T

:D:D

thank u! thank u! thank u!
nicodemusfleur chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
That was fantastic! I absolutely loved the way you wrote their relationship - it was quite realistic. Wonderful job, and I really hope you write more stories for Sirius/Hermione!
Allinloveisfair chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Absolutly amazing. not what I was expecting at all and brilliantly written.
Fated Faerie chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
This story was absolutly beautiful...I have never read such a heart warming tale.

I was a little sad about Harry and Ron turning their back on them at first, but now that I've read all the story, I think it was needed in a sense.

The love between Hermione and Sirius was literally amazing and I truly believe in this story that if one every died, the other would follow soon after.

Thank you for writting such a briliant story, I honestly believe that I would probably never find one that would compare.

x
diamond-helen chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
I enjoyed this, as a general rule I'm not a fan of first person narratives but this was great. I really felt Hermione's devotion to Sirius, and his to her. Beautifully written and with such depth of feeling and emotion. Lovely.
MissPennyLockhart chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Amazing story!

Thankyou for writing this.

I enjoyed every second of it.

- Miss Penny Lockhart
sunshinesmoak chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
This is absolutely beautiful. There are not so many stories where Harry and most of the Weasleys don't accept their relationship and you handled it in an amazing way.

I loved how Percy acted here, you've made me love him all again.

You have an amazing talent, great job.
lady of darkness 88 chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Amazing story truly brilliant. i love the coupling and children names. and totally adore the choice to put their daughter in slytherin with a goal to change the house from the inside out
Kumomi chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Aww! That was so sweet! I'm glad it ended with a happy ending. Spectacular job! ]
LeaFairy124 chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Wow, this was an absolutely beautiful story! So incredibly romantic too. *sighs* Well besides Harry and the Weasley's being a bunch of judgemental assholes... lol. Sad part too is I can totally see them acting like that, especially Ron.

Loved that Sirius and Hermione had six kids though and the names they picked out were awfully sweet too. Also loved the jobs you gave both Hermione and Sirius... Very unique.

Truly wonderful writing!
a.p.k chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
That was lovely, absolutely lovely. Thoroughly romantic and just right. Well done.
driver picks the music chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
That was amazing! lol! I loved it! I feel a little bit like I just read a small book, but it was well worth the time to read it. Great job!
Ramenth chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
This was an interesting story. I suppose it makes a certain kind of twisted sense that Sirius would effectively be a Paedophile after all that time in Azkaban. After all, canonically speaking he was imprisoned only a few years after he finished Hogwarts, which likely killed and socionormative development he was undergoing. It only makes sense, as squicky as it is, that he'd be drawn to someone in the age of Hermione. Once you get past that, though, it's a nice story.
91 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »