Reviews for Into The Ocean
AHotMess chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
So I read it...twice.

I loved how you incorporated Jake into this. I'm a HUGE E & B fan, but this was as much (if not more) of Jake's and B's story.

It was beautiful. Thanks for writing it and sharing it on Twitter.

xoxo
LynnLautner chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Oh wow, I couldn't stop crying.
Kimmydonn chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
This is a wonderful story. I don't know if I'd expand it, although I see now you already have... I just noticed the next chapter button, hehe. Off to read more.
sljones73 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
I really loved this o/s! It was beautiful! I really hope you will do a sequel or a prequel.
DayDreamer23-2 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
wow, this was beautiful! D
janneyt chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Yes please continue!
maizeandblueinvalpo chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
You should definately make this into a story. That was so well written. Definately a tear jerker.
tawelephant chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Oh my god this is so beautiful. I can see why it won. My heart hurts, but it is so full. Thank you.
refolin chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
This is fabulous! I hope you'll consider expanding this. Its so interesting to watch from Jacob's POV...but you still find yourself rooting for E and B. Its like BD all over again. ) I really enjoyed this o/s...thank you for writing!

Hugs

Nilo
AdeeLo chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
You should definitely turn this into a story! I really loved it. Xx
MoxyGirl chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Very short and sweet. I really liked it

Ashley, author of Risky Business
teacher1209 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Oh what a sweet story, so beautiful!
AydenM chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
That was very well written, lovely! The metal rose idea was beautiful. Very creative! :)
JandMsMommy chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Sorry I'm just now reviewing this. :( But you already know that I loved it! :D It totally made me tear up. The proposal was beautiful and the beginning with J & B together was heartbreaking. Very good, my dear. Definitely turn this into a story. :)

Andy
Meghan chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Wow Nikki, classy sex scene, great job! I really love it, I think you could expand your story and make a neat short out of it, so definitely write a prequel, but what could you gain from a sequel? It's very perfectly tied together, I think a sequel might distort your closure for your characters and your readers, it's really perfect as is :)