Reviews for Never Hurt You
Samantha chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Its a good story. How if you'll excuse me I going to get my pitch fork and angery mob and hunt do some of Parkers foster familys. You can join if you want.
b-mystique chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Beautiful piece.I love family fics and the nate and parker thing is so touching.:-)
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
that was great loved it
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Awww! I love this dynamic between these two!
zombienath chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
I really like this :)

i love nate/parker ships, but... this isn't... quite, that.

It's brilliant, though :D
Tyra chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Great Fic
ZodiacSnake chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
so cute at the end! i love seeing them in this way i really do!
RavennaNightwind chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
That was so cute. I loved it!
ellina HOPE chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
You wrote it! Yay! And dedicated it to me... Awwe, bb, you're too sweet. :]

This is adorable and amazing and wonderful and everything I could hope for. I love how you started with Parker's physical ills and shifted into her psychological issues.

Also: I love that you didn't just end it with Nate patching her up and saying good night. I've always thought that Parker weighed her choices in terms of who she would owe, so it was nice to see that written out too.

I cannot wait to see what else you have in store for the daddy!Nate/daughter!Parker dynamic... and I can't wait for the next part in Transformation. You're a total doll.

Cheers and love, my darling:e.
VenusdeMolly chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I'm with ellina HOPE on this one... this relationship is great! You've worked in Parker's troubled past nicely, as well as Nate's desire to put off thinking about it until the problem, er, grabs him. And isn't THAT going to be awkward in the morning? All in all, a wonderful story so far. I look forward to reading more.
kanskyny chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
great! love the dynamic lol
HerLadyship86 chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Aw. Such a cute story. I think the Nate/Parker Father/Daughter relationship hasn't been explored very much, but I love it. Great story and writing. Keep up the good work!
betty-boo chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
When I first started reading this I thought it was gonna be a little weird, and i was poising ready to hit the back button for when it started to creep me out, but i couldn't stop reading and it didn't freak me out at all! I'm glad you made their relationship daughter/father-esque and I like how you wrote them both, especially Nate, I have a hard time connecting to the way people write Nate a lot of the time.
sararandom chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
This was a good story. It disturbs me to think Parker would take things that far, but if in fact this is the sh*& her background entailed it makes sense. I really liked that you got into Nate's mindset of Parker being broken down at a young age and explaining her actions. Also loved that she has a glimmer of hope for how things SHOULD be in a family. Hope you keep the story going. Maybe have Parker's inteactions from each team members perspective and how she is evolving,learning that love is given and not just traded good...