Reviews for The Devils meet their Angels
hi chapter 10 . 6/7/2012
I seriously love this story but i hate the four Yankees. They are just so annoying! They think that they can do whatever just cause they got there. Other than that i absolutely love your story :)
Jenna A. L. Marie chapter 17 . 12/21/2011
This is intersting...

I thought that you had a good plot going, unitl the kicker when you had the scene when the two sets of twins found out that they were engaged to each other. I thought that the addition of their friends from America was a good idea, but I thought that they didn't add that much to the overal plot. They just seemed to make it longer, and were just added to make bulk.

I hope that this is taken into consideration, you don't have to do anything with it. I just had to review.

Cheers,

I Love It Please make more
Crazyanimefan2478 chapter 16 . 6/18/2011
I love it so much 3 please update soon
xOxO Lost Angel OxOx chapter 15 . 5/6/2011
I absolutely love your story! I hope you update it soon! I'm looking forward to it!
MuffinWho chapter 15 . 4/15/2011
Ahhhh -just read fanfiction for 14 hours straight- I really like this ! Next chapter ! :3 and goodnight :D !
Princessmelodina chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
I like your story I love reading about double twins! your last chapter has me on edge. Cant wait to read more.
acir tools chapter 14 . 3/9/2011
I really like it although I am a bit confused what benefit?

will they get from their mothers delay? and if they got 0 answers right should they not just ask them to think of hikaru as kaoru and kaoru as hikaru?

anyways I REALLY LIKED IT

AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER TO ANSWER MY QUESTION FILLED HEAD
DeViL'sDrEaM chapter 13 . 1/15/2011
Is this what's going to happen to the future?...hahahahahahahahahaha...so nice, I never thought that marriage would continue. Poor haruhi,wait which one are they suing?each other?violence in marriage? and what up with the last part is the next chapter going to be how would they know which one is hikaru and which one is kaoru?Jinny's finally following her brother in the
BORDERLiNE OF iNSANiTY chapter 13 . 1/9/2011
This is a very nice story. I'l be waiting for more chapters!
Aurora-16 chapter 13 . 1/9/2011
haha this was amusing. and thats fine. but i do look forward to teh next when you have the time. cyber cherry tarts to you
i-heart-kaoru chapter 12 . 1/9/2011
I reviewed, neh?

Great chapter.
acir tools chapter 12 . 1/8/2011
the famous which one is hikaru game

can't wait please update
NotSoSlightlyCrazy chapter 13 . 1/8/2011
i have to admit i was pretty confused ... :P

but i got it... i think :P

takes place in the future right?

good chap, cant wait for the next one :)