Reviews for Our Lucy
Stampiej chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
this is very sweet!
CopperBoom4 chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
This was good (at least the first chapter was I haven't read chapters 2 or 3 yet) bonus points for using Sweet Child O' Mine I love that song :)
luckyducky09 chapter 3 . 6/18/2010
defective! Priceless
piper maru duchovny chapter 3 . 4/17/2010
Aw. Mac.

Little Girl. (there's a story behind why that makes my heart melt but I'll explain that later).

This is so awesome.

Lucy's like lightning years ahead of me. It took me til I was eight til I could tell time.

Anyways.

.Love.

-julesy.
messermonroeforever125 chapter 3 . 4/17/2010
Oh my goodness...that was absolutely precious. I couldn't stop grinning when I was done reading this chapter. Loved that Lucy said Mac was a "defective" :) Awesome job! I'm really hoping for some more soon :)
rocksmacked chapter 3 . 4/17/2010
It's good chapter and thats sweet with Lucy!
BAUMember chapter 3 . 4/17/2010
so cute i loved it cant wait for more
lily moonlight chapter 2 . 4/9/2010
I love how you write the characters here so I was happy to see a new chapter, and I'm looking forward to more to come :)
Catty chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
Nicely done. Thanks for writing and posting.

C
rocksmacked chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
That sweet and wow he's baby heavy! But what cute baby! Love it
BAUMember chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
Amzing chapter lucy is funny she is her mom and dads daughter defo lol and the wee baby boy i love his name, i hope you write more of this story its cute.
messermonroeforever125 chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
That was so great! I love the "My Mac" and "My Stella"...Lucy is just too cute! I'm glad that Stella figured out what to do with the tantrum...haha. Looking forward to another update! :)
piper maru duchovny chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
I ADORE THIS.

Adore isn't a strong enough word.

My Mac and his Lucy-Moo

gah.

So cute.
Herrera chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Oh, I loved this story... It's so sweet and cute. It will be like this in two years, I hope. Yes...

Thank you for sharing, I had a big smile in my face now, thanks again.

Paz