Reviews for Jun and Jae
Sam Cuddles chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Jae Kyung and Jun Pyo were better in my opinion. Jan Di looked ready to dump him at a whim.

Thank you for writing this! I enjoyed it plenty :D

tetsi chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
honestly, I never thought this pairing would ever work. but maybe that was just me hating Jun Pyo for being such an obnoxious idiot. how could he be so blind? his chemistry with Jae Kyung was more palpable on screen than the one he shared with Jan Di...

anyway.. thank you for writing the story. I can't believe I actually like this.. *grin*
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
hey, i really enjoyed reading this (if you know me, i'm a sucker for non-canon couples - although JPxJK was semi-canon IMO) :D there aren't too many JPxJK fics out there (this was the first one i've read actually) and it's nice that you decided to do one for this couple. LMH and LMJ really had great chemistry in BOF (they even had more chemistry than LMH and GHS in my opinion) - too bad their relationship was doomed from the start. your story was really good - nice take on how their relationship actually developed from mutual animosity to actually liking each other. hope you could write more of this couple in the future (absolutely no pressure there btw). keep it up! :)