Reviews for Beauty and the Geek and Beyond
The QAS chapter 8 . 2/17/2011
Didn't the two meet at a Love Handel concert?
The QAS chapter 6 . 2/17/2011
Hmm...999 I've always wondered about that
The QAS chapter 4 . 2/17/2011
Haha. I love this! I think it's excellent. Really, it is. I'm trying to find some sort of mistake, and I just can't! This is amazing. But mind you, I'm only twelve.
The QAS chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
Aw, that's so sweet. I really like this story.

See? I told you this one would be shorter!
The QAS chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
There is a Danville in Alabama, Arkansas, California, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois (the one which we are assuming it is in this fic), Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Missouri, Ohio, Oregon, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York (whick could also be a fairly likely Danville that they live in,), Pennsylvania, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, and West Virginia. There is also one in Canada, Ireland, and South Africa.

Danville was originally named after the series creator Dan Povenmire.

I think their goal also was to make it a little bit like Springfield in The Simpsons. There are plenty of Springfield's, as well as Danville's, so many kids can relate to it.

Here is what says about it in the episodes:

"In the episode "Phineas and Ferb: Summer Belongs To You!", Phineas says they have 40 hours of daylight. They depart Danville, westbound, early Saturday morning shortly after 5:00 AM. This would place their observed sundown after 9:00 PM the next evening, Sunday. This suggests that Danville lies far north and west in its time zone, like Seattle, Washington. There have been many references to Seattle in the show.

The city of Danville could be in New York because in the online game, Hoverboard tour, the Doofenshmirtz Evil inc. building is there. (This can be wrong due to the fact that the games are made somewhere else).

A possible location for Danville might be Illinois. In "Dude, We're Getting the Band Back Together" Danny sings in "Danny's Story" that "When I was a boy, down in South Illinois..." Which hints that Danville may perhaps be Danville, IL. It's within a day's drive of Mount Rushmore (although it's 17 hours according to Google Maps), it doesn't have an ocean, but it does have a very large lake. There was a reference in "The Blues Brothers" to the area surrounding Chicago as the "tri-state area," and Interstate 294 connecting Wisconsin, Illinois, and Indiana is known as the "Tri-State Tollway." Also Illinois, Iowa, and Missouri are known as the Tri-States.

Another reason that Danville is likely in the northern U.S. is that Jeremy's grandmother Hildegarde once belonged to the "Saskatoon Slashers." ("Crack That Whip") Saskatoon, Canada is about 150 miles north of North Dakota, in the province of Saskatchewan. It follows that a roller derby team wouldn't go too far to compete, even for a championship. However, it is probably too far from Danville, Canada (which is over a thousand miles away in Quebec).

As of "Let's All Dance Until We're Sick" and "Phineas and Ferb Christmas Vacation!," the location of Danville has been narrowed down to US locations east of the Mississippi River. The broadcast station in Danville has a callsign of WJOP, with the "W" suggesting its eastern location.

During the end credits of "Hail Doofania!", as Dr. Doofenshmirtz sings the line "And it's floating on an inner tube," he shows a map of the San Francisco Bay Area and highlights San Francisco. The Danville in California is in the Bay Area.

The Museum of Natural History is an actual place, located in New York. This may mean Danville is near New York.

Danville is surrounded by the MOAT, a network of rivers. Manhattan in New York City is surrounded by rivers."

Note: Do not sue me, I told you that it's from

My point is, I think you're right, it probably is Danville, Illinois, and if not, it almost certainly is Danville, New York.

Wow, this is a long review, even if it is mostly copied and pasted. Anyway, I don't even think I've said anything about the actual story yet! lol

So here it goes:

I really like the idea; very original. It's a nice perspective too. We never really do know how Linda and Lawrence met. Now that I think about it, you don't see many fics with them at all. They aren't characters that people think about a lot, especially the show is mainly focused on the kids (with the exception of Dr. Doofenschmirtz and OCWA) in a kid's mind, the adults are almost in a seperate world.

Oh, and Bucky! *Wipes away tears* He sounds SO cute! You better not write about the part where he dies. Got it? I SAID GOT IT? *Dagger look* (You: backs away slowly)

Okay, sorry. I'm tired. And hyper. Hyper. Hyper. Hyper. Did I mention I was hyper? HYPER!

I like the beginning. It's really good. Even though nothing's really happened yet, and my review was basically giving you a complete (and utterly pointless) history of the Danvilles.

The most ironic part of all is, I think my review was longer than the chapter. 4612 characters of pure nothing.

P.S. I can assure you though that my other stories will not be nearly as long
digigirl02 chapter 15 . 1/6/2011
Nice, I like the gift that they gave their parents.
digigirl02 chapter 5 . 1/6/2011
Cute, I liked it.
digigirl02 chapter 4 . 1/6/2011
Nice, I like how you protrayed both Lawerence and Linda raising their respective kids here.
digigirl02 chapter 18 . 1/4/2011
Aww, what a great ending. I loved it.
digigirl02 chapter 17 . 1/4/2011
Cute, I like Ferb's comment to Phineas and his interaction with Vanessa.
digigirl02 chapter 16 . 1/4/2011
Nice, I am glad that Ferb was able to help his sister see the light.
digigirl02 chapter 14 . 1/4/2011
And the battle between good and evil begins.
digigirl02 chapter 13 . 1/4/2011
So, thats how Perry became agent P.
digigirl02 chapter 12 . 1/4/2011
Yay, Perry! Great chapter, I really liked it.
digigirl02 chapter 11 . 1/4/2011
Yay, I like how Ferb has connected with the Flynn family and how Lawrence seeing Linda with Ferb knew that she was "the one." I am looking forward to reading about the concert.
119 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »