Reviews for Beauty and the Geek and Beyond
digigirl02 chapter 10 . 1/4/2011
Yay for the kids finally meeting each other. I am glad that the boys are getting along well aready and wonder when Linda is going to learn the truth about Lawerence.
digigirl02 chapter 9 . 1/4/2011
Nice, as some one on the autism spectrum, and I like how you showed it here.
digigirl02 chapter 8 . 1/4/2011
Yeah, for Linda and Lawence finally meeting for the first time. I also like little Ferb here and agree with his father that he is some thing special.
digigirl02 chapter 7 . 1/2/2011
Aww, their Christmases sound sweet. I can't wait until the Fletchers move to America.
digigirl02 chapter 6 . 12/27/2010
Poor Lawrence.
digigirl02 chapter 3 . 12/27/2010
That was cute. I liked how Ferb got his nick name.
digigirl02 chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
Aww, I like Ferb's mommy.
digigirl02 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
This looks good so far. I can't wait to read more.
Spider RedNight chapter 10 . 10/23/2010
I'm sorry I'm just now bringing this up in chapter... 10, but I felt the overwhelming need to not only say that this is one of the best fanfictions I've read, but I feel I must point out that I adore the way you maintained Lawrence's gentility. He's definitely among my top two or three favourite characters, and I love how he's so devoted to his wife, his children, even his job and interests, so reading this makes me appreciate those in the world that display him in a positive light other than absent-mindedness and typical father behaviour.

And I'll include again that the story as a whole is truly wonderful. VERY well-done, makes me slightly envious that I don't have this kind of talent when it comes to fanfiction. :) -(Because I just can't express it well enough in words)
Crystalstar100 chapter 18 . 8/28/2010
Wow. I just read this whole thing, and it's awesome! Totally makes me think of the show in a different way. I can't wait to read the sequel!
CrayonsPink chapter 18 . 8/19/2010
Wonderful job! I absolutley adored this piece. I really liked how you touched upon Candace and Ferb's disorders by showing that the characters have them, while not going OOC. Bravo! I'm going to go read the sequel right now!
JadeAshes chapter 18 . 8/19/2010
I adore that ending. It shows just how in touch they are. Noe matter how oblivious and clueless Phineas is, or how quiet Ferb gets...I can't find an appropriate end to that sentence...I guess I'll just say this fic has been a flowing ride of epic proportions and it has earned a right to be printed out, framed, and illistrated...unfortunately, I can't even draw a stick-figure *sighs*

LOVED IT!

JadeAshes chapter 16 . 8/19/2010
Oh, these kids have SO many issues! Ferb's autistic; Candace is OCD; and Phineas is...well, Phineas.

Awesome chapter, very regular-dayish (at least from Candace's POV).

JadeAshes chapter 12 . 8/19/2010
ADORABLE!

JadeAshes chapter 11 . 8/19/2010
You've opened up a whole new perspective for me on Linda and Lawrence!

119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »