Reviews for Beauty and the Geek and Beyond
JadeAshes chapter 10 . 8/19/2010
"Why are all the nice ones taken?" Why indeed...

Lovely chapter, as usual. I love little-Phineas just as much as little-Ferb: ADORABLE!

JadeAshes chapter 8 . 8/19/2010
I like how you portray Linda (especially in when she's checking for a wedding ring). It's very realistic.

I can TOTALLY see little-Ferb giving his dad the cold-shoulder treatment! Completely believable!

JadeAshes chapter 7 . 8/19/2010
You know, I hate heart-warmers. Like when I go to the movie-rental place and see a video with a horse/dog/whatever on it with the word "heart-warming" off to the side, I automatically KNOW that the dog/horse/spider/whatever is going to die in the end...it's like a law or something.

While I would describe your story as heart-warming...it's deffinitely SO much MORE and I absolutley LOVE it...*sobs*

JadeAshes chapter 6 . 8/19/2010
Oh...that has to be the most...MOST chapter I've ever read.

I like how you don't actually mention that she died or that he's heart-broken. The little details, like Lawrence memorizing the floor tile patterns, really communicate the emotions behind...it's like the READER is experiencing this traumatic scene. A VERY well written chapter, one of the best in the whole great fic.

Hope you don't mind, but I'm going to be saving this story to my computor and printing out later.

GingerQuery chapter 18 . 8/11/2010
That was spectacular. Many PaF fics on here a shoddy and poorly thought out, but certainly not this one. You presented a believable and entertaining story that explained something I've long wondered with detail I could never have conjured myself. I have absolutely nothing to complain about, and I'm usually quite nitpicky(though kind in presentation) about fanfiction I read.

Ferb having autism? I think that was a logical and sensible conclusion as to why he acts the way does. It's also a subject I'm well read up on, since I was suspected of having Aspergers two years ago when I entered high-school and decided to learn as much I could about /all/ aspects of autism and other high-level cognitive disorders.

All in all I just have to say that you've done an astounding job and succeeded where a disappointing number of others have failed.
Glorythatismine chapter 18 . 8/6/2010
This fic is so amazing I have no words to describle it.

Everything fit so perfectly. Each chapter... I'm speechless. This is one of the best fics I've read, and I've read many.
BlobIsNotOnFanfictionDotNet chapter 18 . 5/20/2010
This story is incredible. Wonderful writing, wonderful characterization, and incredibly sweet and touching. I'll read the sequel.
UnaOnimousIsAwesome chapter 3 . 4/24/2010
Lovin' the M*A*S*H quote... XD
UnaOnimousIsAwesome chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
I love how you introduced the family and it actually made sense because barely anything is mentioned before The Fletchers arrive X3
CrazyInSye chapter 18 . 4/10/2010
Wow, I just adore this story. It had a beautiful ending and it was beautiful throughout.

Thanks for taking my suggestion by the way, the last chapters were a spectular summary to the lives of the charaters. It was also interesting to see how they would be in school.

The ending really did get me though, it was absolutely sweet!

I do look forward to a sequal, I'm very excited.
Gotapenname chapter 18 . 4/4/2010
Thoose last two chapters were so cute. I look foward to reading the sequal.
deadliving chapter 18 . 4/4/2010
The Best Phineas and Ferb story I have ever read. I can't wait for the sequel.
whiskerdeer chapter 18 . 4/3/2010
Well, you've done it again, my friend. Hope you're happy..

What you've done again is made another chapter where I'm so filled with warmth of this little story that I'm actully shedding a couple tears. Corny, I know.

But seriously, this story, and one of the best at that, has got to be in my Top 5. Hel.l, Top 1! As long as it's still up here, I'll continue to read it, over and over again. With all the smiles and tears it brings with it.

In the lyrics of Train (which I just got back from seeing in concert), "this ain't goodbye".

~CL
SafyreSky chapter 18 . 4/3/2010
this fic was EPIC. sequal sounds very epic! im looking out for it! keep up the good work!

~Ghostliy :)
smiddlecn chapter 18 . 4/3/2010
Oh...wow...geez...this just floored me (in a good way)! What a wonderful way to close the story up-and it's so amazingly lovely! I loved it all. Phineas in the art class defending Ferb. The blueprint. The trip back in time. Phineas pondering what life would have been like without Ferb and his dad (I've thought about that one too.) "..breaking the known laws of physics" (that made me grin)...the secret...the ending. *sigh* Thanks for such a wonderful read! I'm looking forward to your next 'adventure'!
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »