Reviews for Beauty and the Geek and Beyond
smiddlecn chapter 17 . 4/2/2010
Okay, I love the idea of Perry in a helmet riding in a child carrier on the bicycle. :) This was a cute segment...though I'm going to admit to you that I don't like (whisper) Vanessa (whisper) or Isabella. It makes me cringe that the boys are so young and they've got little romances forming for them. Can't kids just be kids for a while? But back to the story. I'm looking forward to the next part, as always-and that future adventures sequel sounds intriguing!
ScarletReid chapter 17 . 4/2/2010
hahahahahaha funny ending
deadliving chapter 17 . 4/1/2010
Ferb, The best jobs are done yourself.

I can't wait until the next chapter, although I don't want to see this wonderful story ends.
whiskerdeer chapter 17 . 4/1/2010
Ferb really should smack Phineas ubside the head before I decide to go there and do it myself. Oh, thank gawd, I just read the part saying the next chapter is where Ferb's secret is revealed and it's the finale, but yay, a sequel!

Huzzah, Ferb/Vanessa! Loving you more! Yes, in a few years they'll be great together, but since some people are so against the so-called "age difference" it's been harding finding people who understand this common sense.

Crap, this is all I have to say? Curses!

~CL
Lol chapter 13 . 3/31/2010
That's the name of this capter? How serendibidos!

P.S. I know I spelt that wrong
Gotapenname chapter 16 . 3/30/2010
Can't wait read more this story cotuines to rock.
Tallest Phoenix chapter 15 . 3/30/2010
Me: I play bass, you mean lady! (points at Candace angrily)

Candace: How was I supposed to know?

Me: (crosses arms) I'm offended.

Candace: Sorry..?

Me: No sorry. I just won't talk to you.

Candace: DO I EVEN KNOW YOU?
Tallest Phoenix chapter 16 . 3/30/2010
...That...sounds like something I would say. Or have said. Hm... (thinks) Nah, didn't.
Tallest Phoenix chapter 9 . 3/30/2010
That's funny...

He struck me as that too.
Tallest Phoenix chapter 3 . 3/30/2010
...I like the fic...

But...

You DO know that Ferb is 3 years older than Phin, right?
deadliving chapter 16 . 3/30/2010
such a vicious cycle Candace is in. I like the explanation of Candace's obsession with busting the boys.
whiskerdeer chapter 16 . 3/30/2010
Oh, my! This has got to be my favorite chapter yet! I may have heard of this disorder somehwere, since it sounds familiar. Candace busting her brothers is the same cycle over and over again, yet it's never boring. If Candace doesn't try to bust her brothers, it disrupts the entire plot. She may not try to bust them so much in some episodes, but she at least says something about it, but is soon distracted by something else.

Yeah, Ferb's secret... That'd be nice to know. Or theorize,if you want to put it that way.

Candace's love towards her brothers is so sweet, and even sweeter when it's to the brother that she's not blood-related to. It shows her she really cares for both. So heat-warming.

Right now, I can't think of any requests besides Ferb's secret, but if I think of one, I'll let you know, alrighty?

~CL
smiddlecn chapter 16 . 3/30/2010
Oh boy! You're going to reveal the secret! :) I loved this chapter (and am saddened to hear there are only a few more to come!). The conversation between Ferb and Candace was wonderful (though I'm a bit depressed to think that Candace has OCD-because I have a certain degree of it...and I think Candace behaves like a full-flegged looney-toon). You caught Ferb's quirky sense of humor too. Oh, and "cheerfully oblivous" is a perfect phrase to describe Phineas!
CrazyInSye chapter 16 . 3/29/2010
GOD! I LOVE reading this story! Your writing is perfectly in character, and I love that about this.

I get so excited just waiting for the dialouge you'll come up with.

For instance, when Ferb said "Cash is good" I had to turn away from the computer to laugh for a bit! He would SO say that! It's ture! I can practically hear it! XD

Wow. It's just great.

As for a request, I don't know how far you're going with the story but perhaps something about Isabella's apparent crush on Phineas, and/or Ferb's crush on Vanessa.
smiddlecn chapter 15 . 3/29/2010
Darn! FFN just erased my review! Let's try again (and excuse me if it gets duplicated). I've noticed that too-that Ferb really throws himself into his music. (And I love the snowflake comment about Phineas-so true!)

A comment fan-to-fan (not related to this chapter). In the Spa Day episode, we hear Phineas say, "Don't worry, Ferb. Your secret's safe with me." I'd thought he was referring to Ferb's singing...but Ferb had sang before in front of people. Any ideas? Care to sneak that into a chapter? :D

Looking forward to the next installment! And pardon my ramble!
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »