Reviews for Beauty and the Geek and Beyond
Fizzy Starburst chapter 6 . 3/8/2010
aww...that was sad.

But, it's was still good.

I really LOVE this story.
uuuugh chapter 6 . 3/8/2010
Wow that caught me off guard I mean she was a crazy driver but she.. ya know I don't wanna spoil it. Beautiful how many more chapters?
Noname247 chapter 6 . 3/8/2010
Love the story but hated how Libby died, I have asthma what if that happen to me! Anyways love the story so far
Nakamayosha chapter 5 . 3/7/2010
OMGosh! Hurry and update missy! Maybe I should just not read for a few weeks then read so I wont be so anxious for new chaps _ lol keep up the good work. I love the way you portray Phineas and Ferbs future interests
uuuugh chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
DANG THESE CLIFFHANGERS Wow this is a really really great story
Nakamayosha chapter 4 . 3/6/2010
Wonderful as usual but I wanted more damn you! _ Please keep writing and keep up the great work. Phineas in his moms shirt was cute and Candace on the dog was even funnier since we used to ride my grandfathers dog as kids. I realy loved the scene with Ferb. Even as a baby the Savoir faire is still there.
PhineasandFerbFan4ever chapter 4 . 3/6/2010
Aw this is so adorable :)

Please update, I really like it :D
Glittering Turquoise chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Awesome story! -
Fizzy Starburst chapter 4 . 3/5/2010
this seems great so far - quite a bit like my own hypothsis.
Nakamayosha chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
OMG Im completely enamored with this story of yours. The back-story and you creative insight are genius. Plus you keep me guessing and I like that. Its completely original, thoughtful, cute, and best of all its diverse. Plus my fav, and its unpredictable. Please, for the sake of all who love this story, keep writing and updating
whiskerdeer chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
M hmm... Another person believing in the fact that I think the characters' middle names should be their voice actor's first names? Excluding Candace, of course.

Although Dan Povenmire said they would never determine Phineas and Ferb's (or any kid for that matter) age or who's older, but he DID say that their birthday's are close, but never intended them to be like, stepbrother twins. I still think it's a very good way to put it like you did and I've been looking forward to more of this.

We may never know the truth about Ferb's real name, and some people could care less, but I've been scowering the Internet, trying to find clues that could lead me to a plausible answer. And Frank, for some odd reason, just seems to fit.

The thick Scottish accent part made me laugh, I'll give you props for that, too. I know of Scotch-Irish, but is there a Scotch-British by any chance?

~CL
whiskerdeer chapter 2 . 2/27/2010
Good person, good person. I've always wondered if there was just a hint of Scotish in Ferb's family. The fact that his grandfather has a bit of Scotish accent and wears kilts in "Picture This", the fact that Ferb has a Scotish cousin (with odd, but good candy-like substance), it just all makes sense, doesn't it?

Yes, we may never know how that genetic fluke got started and passed on to the handsome, young Ferb we know. But all I know is that I love it and I wouldn't want it any other way. Except black, but I have a reason for that. He looked so hawt in "Finding Mary McGuffin" where the black and white detective make-up made his hair black. What's weird is that his eyebrows are black. But I assume that might have been your excuse to give his mother brown eyebrows.

Second chapter and I'm already favoriting the story. Nice work, mah friend.
whiskerdeer chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Alright, looks like I'm not the only one who believes they're in Illinois. It just makes so much sense.

Good luck with that heating bill. ;) Thinking of the children!

OMG you watch Mystery Science Theater 30? Awesome! I have every single episode on tape! (now transferring to DVD with my new DVD player!) I haven't met a single fan of the show on this site until now!

And since you made an awesome first chapter, while some first chapters turn out crappy, I'm already liking you. Good job, girl.

Correct date, correct location, correct plot that I believe is correct (I gotta lay off that word) everything's going perfect! I'll look forward to reading more of your work.

~CL
Just a kid chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Love the story! and accurate. Can't wait for updationg. And I'm sorry I can't lower that heating bill :)
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8