Reviews for Cross Your Heart
Missy B Girl chapter 14 . 8/30/2012
I just read your story. I normally review frequently but this story is old and I assumed that you wouldn't be interested in a review. But I find that I simply have to tell you that you have written a beautiful story that has moved me and just kept me plowing through the chapters. This tale started with just the right amount of mystery and emotional currency. The characters are true to those we all love and the pictures painted by your text completed the well crafted package. Thank you sharing your talent with all of us. Just beautiful. :) :)
alpwmom chapter 14 . 6/21/2012
Very sweet ending! I don't normally like the stories where Edward leaves and Bella is pregnant, but this one was different than the rest!
mscope chapter 14 . 2/1/2012
Drabbles are my latest passion. I found Cross Your Heart a while ago, I don't remember where. I guess what counts is I finally read it.

This was a good story, one that is original. It is sad that Bella is gone. It is sad that Gemma has lived in foster homes and has been on her own for a while. However the hea is there now that she has found her father and her family.

Thank you for sharing this story with us.
sherryola chapter 14 . 1/24/2012
I was looking over your profile and found this and decided to give it a try. my reaction at the end is, wow, I really like it,a nd I wish it was longer! I think you've written one of the most unique takes on the theme I've read. i'd have loved to have seen more of edward bonding with his daughter. I always missed that in breaking dawn, because Edward really fades from the picture once Bella is changed in many ways, particularly when it comes to Renesmee.

I love your writing, actually love lifelines, but i'm waiting for it to finish before I continue reading. The story is incredible, but I have a very hard time reading stories in progress with relationship angst. That's just a weirdness about me. so, I'm just waiting to read it again from the start, once it's finished, and i've sneaked a look at the end to see if edward and bella are back together! grin. I'm ridiculous, I know.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that i thought this was a sweet little story and I enjoyed it very much.

Sherry
mgefanfiction chapter 14 . 12/5/2011
I found this when I looked up one of your other stories. This was really good! I really liked him at the end. I'm looking forward to the sequel to see how their relationship progresses.
PadfootLives394 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Is this chap about her daughter? It's fantastic anyhow!

(Smile)

Yumminess
Mei fa-chan chapter 14 . 6/8/2010
aww, that was great!
tobyntoby chapter 14 . 4/4/2010
I really enjoyed reading your story. Thanks for sharing...
axxe chapter 14 . 3/16/2010
father and daughter moments *cue to aw*

great fic!
Adamelena chapter 14 . 3/16/2010
Yay! He accepts her. Nice ending with a bit of a cliffhanger. It leaves it up to your imagination as to what will happen next. I really don't think you should make a sequel, but of course that is my opinion. But if you do make a sequel, I will definitely read it!
Fire and Ice 22 chapter 14 . 3/16/2010
AW THATS CUTE YOU SHOULD DO A SEQUAL IM NOT SATISFIED YET HAHA!

Sleeping Average-Looking chapter 14 . 3/16/2010
WOW! I love this story! you have to update its amazing! x
VILYA74 chapter 14 . 3/16/2010
nah, I liked the ending
VILYA74 chapter 13 . 3/16/2010
good. high time somebody told him.
Adamelena chapter 13 . 3/15/2010
Wow...Hopefully this brings Edward to his senses. Great chapter. I wonder if the rest of them will understand why Gemma said what she did and not hold it against her? Can't wait until the next chapter.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »