Reviews for We Love Like We Are Dying
Lou-deadfroggy chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
It's sad but kind of sweet and makes you think. I really liked it and I'm glad you put it separate to the Hill since there's a lot of flash backs and the story didn't really need this bit, we know what happened anyway.
a more gentleman-like manner chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
hey umm i just stopped by to let you know how freaking brilliant i think this is, i just finished love and other labels(loved it!)and the hill(loved it more!) so im gonna go and review those now. BYEEEEE!

(\-/)

(*-*)

( )

(")(")
tracylynne chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Aw, very Sad!
MrGibenz chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Aww. I've missed Howl. And even getting to see this depressing story about him is still good, because it is Howl :)
alice-in-vunderland chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Ok this isn't that important, but a C# minor is actually C#, E, G#. It really isn't that important, I'm just picky haha.

Anyway, I really enjoyed this. I like how you integrated chords into the story, using them as acronyms. (Man, I just forgot that word for two minutes. I had to look it up ). But I felt that it was a little repetitive at times, particularly when you assigned colors to the notes. I liked the colors to establish the mood, but I felt that at sometimes, you didn't need to write every single color.

Besides this, I really like how you wrote this, and the overall mood. Very nice job :)
HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
great great work indeed! very good luck with your studies )!

HawkAngel
addicted2obsession chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
This is so Howl! I love it!
Bonbonnett chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Yes, it's dark, but this is Howl-after all-whaddaya expect?