Reviews for To Want For Love
these;

sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com

sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
kira y chapter 5 . 3/21/2011
love the story can't wait for the next chap
Lady Shenzuki chapter 5 . 12/17/2010
First time I've come across this story and I'm very curious to know how it turns out. From what I understand, your Kiyoe character is more imporatnt than she seems. Without a doubt I think she's Sesshomaru's lover and wouldn't be surprised if they're still lovers now [behind the scenes.]

Furthermore, I think she's a dangerous person to be someone to make Rin and Sesshomaru get together. If anything, I thik she doesn't care about the punishments she gets from Touga and wants Sesshomaru for herself but she's putting up an act because of something she did in the past and doesn't want to make it obvious that she cares less about Sesshomaru loving Rin.

I can't help but feel that Kiyoe may do something to harm Rin on her trip with Sesshomaru. :(

All in all, I'm really loving the thrills and chills in your story. But honestly, I do feel bad for poor Rin. Everyone seems so adamant to get the two together but Rinny should get someonet to love her back. I think she deserves it. Please update soon! :D
hmfkfgg chapter 5 . 8/18/2010
This story is incredibly amazing :) I like Kiyoe a lot and there should be more affection between Rin and Seshomaru but i know it takes a long time for that to happen I understand :] But please update soon.
ForgetMeNotViolet chapter 5 . 7/29/2010
I just wanted to say thank you for all the help you've un-intentionally given me... I was writing an inu/kag fanfic and had major writers block, so I decided to check out some stuff for my secondary couples, SessRin and SanMir. I was deciding which one I would pick to get together first when I saw your stories, and they made me fall in love with the two as a pair, and even gave me an idea for a story with both of them in it...So arigato! On the pranks thing...wish I could help, but I kind of epic fail at coming up with this stuff. I love Koryuu, he's so sweet! And I crack up at every Sesshomaru moment. You do a really good job of hinting that he's completely oblivious to himself.
Nikki chapter 5 . 6/27/2010
Okay, so the problem I have with your story is that it is very choppy. It does not flow together smoothly and it seems a bit scatter-brained and all over the place. One minute the characters are somewhere talking and the next they are elsewhere.

There's a lack of detail and description, the time line and place. It would be nice to read more detail about the other characters as to what they look like, who they are and so on.

It would also be nice if we could read how Rin wound up in an arranged marriage, what her feelings are, what Sesshoumaru's feelings are. Their internal thoughts are what make the story.

These are just some things that bug me about your story. I'm not trying to be mean about it. I think if you cleaned it up a bit more, made it flow more better and just did a revision it would probably be a whole lot better.
AnimeFreak-TrunksPan-Lover4evr chapter 5 . 6/10/2010
i want more rin sesshoumaru! i don't care about kiyoe lol get her out of the picture and more sess/rin lol
TakahashiGurl chapter 5 . 6/9/2010
I wanna start off by saying that thi story is going great its kinda like one of those weird scary mystery stories LOL

Wow she is such a bad influence on Fluffy I LOVE IT! Okay somethins tellin me that Kiyoe has somethin to di with this. I think she did something worse with the Inuyasha situation than Sesshy and had to serve her punishment as that.

Am I:

Cold

Warm

OR

HOT or am I just lost in another deminsion(sp?)

Takahashigurl:)
sesshrin devoter chapter 2 . 6/9/2010
Sessh was so awlfully terrible. He is too OOC. Never in his life will he do this do Rin. The 'coldest' things he had done was just declining her food and water. But he never kick her out, in fact he cared her, he saw the bruises and swollen eye on her face-he was the FIRST creature who ever showed care to Rin since her family was killed, she smiled! (At that time Sessh didn't know the implication of his little gesture to her!)
sesshrin devoter chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Somehow reading this epilogue made me want to cry in my heart, for Rin. Sessh was so cold to her-which was completely OOC.

I could feel how sorrowful Rin was-everyday waiting in her cold room for an unloving husband-worstly she did love him deeply just one sided! Crying was too little, when a woman is being cold-heartly treated or sleeping with a man who has no heart, the pain is so intense that the heart is twisted and stabbed to completely paralyzed-there is just NO MORE TEARS TO CRY. And imagine this is the rest of a woman's life!

Sessh might not want to hurt her intentionally, but in your story because he had no feeling towards her, he probably just treated her as his escalation of biologically desire, nothing but an animalistic instinct!

But you mixed her dream well mixed to her miserable start! I remembered a very old song "All I can have to do is dream"

"Dream, Dream! Dream! Dream! When I want you, in the night when I need you, to hold me tight whenever I want you all I have to do is dream"

"Dream, Dream! Dream! Dream! When I need you, in the night when I feel blue, to hold me tight, whenever I need you all I have to do is dream."

A little bit can't equal a brutal Sessh to Rin-his best 'coldness' was just refusing her offering of water and food! But he noticed her injuries and asked her. She was the only person who intrigued Sessh to talk to another creature OUT OF HIS OWN. She was the only person in this world can propel him to exercise his tensaiga (despite how he despised of this wonderful sword)! But as you are writing a hurt/co
waterlit chapter 5 . 6/9/2010
Heh was Kiyoe Sesshoumaru's lover in the past or something? That's the only link I can think of heh. Update soon! (:
waterlit chapter 3 . 6/9/2010
Ahaha it's getting more exciting! I feel for rin ):
waterlit chapter 2 . 6/9/2010
A failed attempt indeed! Heh poor Rin ):
waterlit chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
The plot looks interesting! (:
Animeroxs Rin-Sess and Inu-Kag chapter 5 . 6/8/2010
Awesome job! Can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the awesome job!

Rin and Sesshomaru