Reviews for The Bet
CentauRita chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
OMG! A freaking peaking Pixie
PrincessLiya chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
great story please make more
sugaray chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
This was sooo good and funny wish there was more as I would have loved to see them saying their first 'i love yous' and fights etc. But still it was really good 333
simba5waldo5 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
that was cute! Loved how shy edward is, and how it was love at first site for the boys. that alice is a sneaky one. coming back into the boys house without their knowledge. I would have died myself if i was edward. good thing they changed thier locks. can't trust alice. nice job. melissa
BlueCat69 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Never bet against Alice… isn’t that mentioned in almost every fic known to man? Edward must not read a lot of fan fiction. LOL Thank you for sharing, I enjoyed it very much.
jezabella singe chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Naughty alice. Though I wldnt bet against her.
EMoTiONSz91 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
WOW! That was hilarious. Alice is a sly little devil I can't believe she did that but hey Edward and Jasper are hott so I wouldn't mind either ;-)
DarkOneBL chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Loved it! It was both sweet and hot! OMG! haha...bad Alice LOL.
Leona Bowman chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
That was awesome!.. total hot!. I would not talk to alice for a month of sundays. And I think she cheated.. it a pure set up.. funny has hell though.. :)Leona
missysaaa.crystal chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Sooo sweet! :)
Raven's twimom chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
What do I think?mmmm I think I like it. I think poor E gonna have some trust issues now! LOL! Didnt care to much for perverted Alice. His sister really not good. Maybe a friend watching but not a sister. Thanks for the "ride a cowboy" moment though. That was freaking HaWt!
RockinThatAfroPic chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
LOL oh Alice! She has the right idea! What a crafty little pixie
PJ's secret chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
What did I think? 'Lucky Alice'! ;-)
luvinlapush chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
this is awesome story it is so Alice to hide and get what she wanted yeah that was hot
TashaTeacup chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Tut, tut Alice. :)

Hehe, I liked it, so funny...