Reviews for J's Apprentice Back story: Alex and Anne's past
raichukiller chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
wow ash is evil guy and byway nice chapter
raichukiller chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
cool chapter
Legendary Fairy chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
Don't worry, I sent her when she replies I tell her to thank you, Guardian of the universes.
Guardian of the universes chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
yes she does all I am asking you to do it how to say complete like this on you use on the storie

Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Adventure - Reviews: 12 - Updated: 03-30-10 - Published: 02-26-10 - Complete - id:5776912

for 101stellastella who writes teen titan fiction
Legendary Fairy chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
Does she has the account?
well can you tell that to 101stellastella
The same procedure!
Guardian of the universes chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
I meant after one chapter like this one
Legendary Fairy chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Well, it's when you have to write the title and summary of the story.
Guardian of the universes chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
Hey legendary fairy how do get the storie to say complete on it
Aoi Hyoudou chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
Nice backstory for Anne XD
WereDragon EX chapter 2 . 3/31/2010
Though it was short, that was interesting and insightful to read. It shares some scenes with the other one, but that is understandable, considering that the twins met each other after they were seperated. It's sad that Anne ran away like that, a few hours more and she could have been with her twin. The scene where she joins Ash is a bit unclear with regards to her reasons for doing so, since Ash is a criminal, is it for power or support? I did like the bit where her Froslass decided to "stick it to" Salamence by freezing him. Too bad my OC couldn't be recruited by Ash. It's a nice gesture for Anne to ask to keep her twin's Umbreon, so it doesn't get sold and it serves as a reminder of her twin. Wonder if she will return it when they meet again? Anyways, neat chapter.
WereDragon EX chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
That was a neat short detailing Alex's past, and a good tie-in to J's Apprentice. Wonder if Johan07 will ask us to look at this story when it comes time for Alex to reveal her past in J's apprentice? Alex's past is tragic, especially at the beginning, and I have a feeling that Anne's will be as well. The end was a bit random, since Anne just shows up at Vermillion to defend Lt. Surge's Raichu. What a conincidence that Misty and Dawn would also be there. Makes me think that the heroes' have been on J's tail since before the Elites' missions in J's Apprentice. After that chapter, it would be interesting to learn about Anne's past as well.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Tht's good, I'm wondering what will be next after Anne's past.

Perhaps J's Apprentice Back story: Ethan's past?
fanfic meister chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Johan07, the author behind J's Apprentice, told me to read this. I have to say this is a great back story. It's so sad when family gets separated like this. I notice a small error, a Togekiss evolves from a Shiny Stone not a Dawn Stone. Overall is pretty good. Update