Reviews for Heir of the Sage
RisingMist chapter 7 . 12/4/2011
I have two things that really stopped me from enjoying the chapter fully:

1. I hated your reasoning for it. Please stop worrying about Naruto growing too quickly and focus on writing a good story.

2. The other thing that really bothered me is the insult to the tracking team's abilities. With the final team you assembled, I nearly changed my mind. I always hate people ignoring younger people because the older ones have more experience. That's just like discriminating based on race or sex.

Now don't get me wrong. I'm just pointing out some of the things that annoyed me. I did like your chapter, despite those annoyances. You did a decent job. But please do consider the things I said and keep doing awesome work.

I can see you probably won't change your mind on the pairing, which is a real pity.

One more thing, if you resurrect Kushina Uzumaki, so help me, I'll slap you around with a smelly electronic trout. Doing that in a fic usually ends in my hating it. Naruto's fine as he is. Don't mess him up with a long lost mother, I beg you.
RisingMist chapter 6 . 12/4/2011
Not a bad theory. Since it is AU, I'm satisfied. I'm looking forward to your next chapter.

*Sends Hinata to use puppy eyes to convince the author to let NaruHina happen.*
RisingMist chapter 5 . 12/4/2011
Freaking cool! :)
RisingMist chapter 4 . 12/4/2011
Wonderfully done. Thanks for doing such a good job.
RisingMist chapter 3 . 12/4/2011
Not bad! I hope you get to the Rasengan variant soon. I hate Solid! Rasengan with a passion, unless it has been done exceptionally well. I'm waiting to see your take on it. I hope you don't do too much canon retelling with Asuma.

Thanks for sharing.
RisingMist chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
LOL! Kakashi went back to sleep. It'd be really dangerous if one of the clones went Kyubi mode ... Anyway, I liked the second chapter a whole lot better than the first.

*Sends Hinata with a fox plushie looking cute to convince the author to let NaruHina happen*
RisingMist chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I'm kinda curious about why Naruto doesn't have another chakra nature. Wind! I find it hard to picture the Rasengan being turned into a Suiton or Doton jutsu, honestly. Don't worry! I'll stick with your story for now. By the way, I sincerely hope that Naruto decides to ditch Sakura at some point in your story because she's like his sister and goes after Hinata! NaruHina FTW :P Anyway, I won't flame about pairings, but I will pester you a bit at times. Thanks for writing.

P.S.: I hope Naruto doesn't behave idiotically in the rest of your story.
Ninja Spartan chapter 8 . 11/26/2011
thesagerk chapter 8 . 10/13/2011
holy smokes! I hope there's more!
scotty26 chapter 8 . 7/7/2011
huh...i finish faster than i though...interesting theories though about the uzumaki clan
scotty26 chapter 4 . 7/7/2011

first time reader and all that...i like where you taken the story so far with the little twist here and there but there's one tiny small problem..and that is that you use "and" a no writer or English teacher but i'm an avid reader since i was 9 and i've been reading fanfiction for 6 years now and i've become so adept to noticing the little mistake that's it's laughable..anywho other than that little quirk its an interesting twist since this is probably the first time i've read a naruto that's a Mokuton user. i've read one where naruto is both a wind user AND a water user. hmmm seems like its been a while since you updated but that being said its ok since not everyone who write fanfiction has all the time in the world to write and update their stories..all this first time reader can hope for is an update soon..once i've finish catching up
ichigo1508 chapter 6 . 5/10/2011
good job so far i read this chapter later
stormingnight chapter 8 . 1/25/2011
Nice please continue this story is awesome
Raj8 chapter 8 . 1/15/2011
l20 chapter 8 . 10/28/2010
interesting story u got here . hope u don't make naruto into a crazy person that is hell bend to get him back and thinks that things will go back to the way they were ,
141 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »