Reviews for Heir of the Sage
ArmouredxSaint chapter 7 . 5/10/2010
Good chapter. Update soon!
greywizard-dumblemort chapter 7 . 5/9/2010
Going after Itachi should not be such a hair-trigger decision considering the difference between the likes of him and someone like Hidan who was clearly Akatsuki's weakest and self-confesssed slowest... I suppose the depth of the squad involved and Naruto's drastic increases in strength/reduced risk of Kyuubi possession somewhat balances the odds. At least you've been fairly consistent with your realism though- some people let their love for the 'rookie 9' and all that crap blind them to the fact that some people are just stronger than others (Kakashi was a feared killer at 12 etc) and ninja like team 8 would stand no chance against Akatsuki.

Great fic. I like what you've done thus far. Keep up the good work
LuvAnime4-Ever chapter 7 . 5/7/2010
wow cant wait for the next chapter!plz let it b the fight in the next chappie!
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 7 . 5/7/2010
awesome! sasuke won't die will he?
roshane chapter 7 . 5/5/2010
this fic is quickly losing interest, i mean naruto's personality is lame, the way he goes after sasuke you would think is was gay but the actions are alright.
griffin blackwood chapter 7 . 5/5/2010
nice job
Your Biggest Fan chapter 7 . 5/5/2010
Whoa, it's the the parent of team eight! Like carbon copies, basically. Way to point out the obvious, I know, but I was kinda surprised. It was a nice twist by the way. )I love, love, love your story!

Keep up the beautiful work! )
narutogundam00 chapter 7 . 5/5/2010
good chapter update soon
Please Read my stuff chapter 7 . 5/5/2010
your best chap yet
Kaiton chapter 7 . 5/5/2010
Nice chapter keep it up!
ShiroFlake chapter 7 . 5/5/2010
Awesome job !
Please hurry up with next chapter.
kihakukage chapter 6 . 4/23/2010
cool story cant wait for more
Narudevilfan chapter 6 . 4/14/2010
Great job I'm impressed and I'm truly enjoying the new chapter! Seeing as how his Wood Release is suppresing the Kyubi's power does that mean he can use more of It's power without going berserk? Please update soon! Laters!
Valokiloren chapter 6 . 4/4/2010
Okay, firstly, I take it that by "assassination technique", Naruto meant that it was similar to Rasengan or Raikiri, powerful and almost unstoppable. As in no way is Mokuton: Senkenbutai a true assassination technique - it seems to be very chakra-intensive, and more importantly, the only way it could be so was if no-one expected it. Such as a spike coming out of a tree an enemy has their back to and it stabbing their head, causing instant brain-death.

Secondly, well done on making the transition from manga to fanfiction both believable and without changing fundamental parts of Naruto's character. Despite what people say, unless something truly traumatic happens to a character, a personality change cannot happen so suddenly in any situation. The fact that Naruto still maintains his nature of being cheerful, brash, bold and cocky while still maintaining some innocence means you've definitely succeeded.

Third, I hope that you can keep your muse for a long period of time, but not so much as the fanfiction becomes more of a chore to update.

Finally, try to restrict his use of summons - this Naruto doesn't seem to need them, similar to how Tsunade doesn't either. They could simply act as a back-up and some friends for him, rather than allies for combat all the time.
justbin chapter 6 . 3/31/2010
Awesome work! keep it up.. but i just wanted to know was it safe to release such info by tsunade to eveyone in the room not just naruto and just wanted to know how naruto would react.. for me the best result would be neutral not hatred nor love for naruto to feel for the fourth because it is going to mess him up for a while to digest this info completely ...

JA NE