Reviews for Heir of the Sage
Flametacular chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
S

Naruto isn't the brightest... but I think you're going a bit too far in making him so impaired mentally.
Willow-Bee the Cat chapter 7 . 5/11/2010
Interesting premise.
ArmouredxSaint chapter 7 . 5/10/2010
Good chapter. Update soon!
greywizard-dumblemort chapter 7 . 5/9/2010
Going after Itachi should not be such a hair-trigger decision considering the difference between the likes of him and someone like Hidan who was clearly Akatsuki's weakest and self-confesssed slowest... I suppose the depth of the squad involved and Naruto's drastic increases in strength/reduced risk of Kyuubi possession somewhat balances the odds. At least you've been fairly consistent with your realism though- some people let their love for the 'rookie 9' and all that crap blind them to the fact that some people are just stronger than others (Kakashi was a feared killer at 12 etc) and ninja like team 8 would stand no chance against Akatsuki.

Great fic. I like what you've done thus far. Keep up the good work
LuvAnime4-Ever chapter 7 . 5/7/2010
wow cant wait for the next chapter!plz let it b the fight in the next chappie!
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 7 . 5/7/2010
awesome! sasuke won't die will he?
roshane chapter 7 . 5/5/2010
this fic is quickly losing interest, i mean naruto's personality is lame, the way he goes after sasuke you would think is was gay but the actions are alright.
griffin blackwood chapter 7 . 5/5/2010
nice job
Your Biggest Fan chapter 7 . 5/5/2010
Whoa, it's the the parent of team eight! Like carbon copies, basically. Way to point out the obvious, I know, but I was kinda surprised. It was a nice twist by the way. )I love, love, love your story!

Keep up the beautiful work! )
narutogundam00 chapter 7 . 5/5/2010
good chapter update soon
Please Read my stuff chapter 7 . 5/5/2010
your best chap yet
Kaiton chapter 7 . 5/5/2010
Nice chapter keep it up!
1711AdvenaAvis chapter 7 . 5/5/2010
Awesome job !
Please hurry up with next chapter.
kihakukage chapter 6 . 4/23/2010
cool story cant wait for more
Narudevilfan chapter 6 . 4/14/2010
Great job I'm impressed and I'm truly enjoying the new chapter! Seeing as how his Wood Release is suppresing the Kyubi's power does that mean he can use more of It's power without going berserk? Please update soon! Laters!
141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »