Reviews for Heir of the Sage
sipuli123 chapter 8 . 5/23/2010
I could write a long review about what's good and what's bad in the story... But i wont do that cos it's boring so all i'll say is that effin nice and keep on writing!
Flametacular chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
S

Naruto isn't the brightest... but I think you're going a bit too far in making him so impaired mentally.
Willow-Bee the Cat chapter 7 . 5/11/2010
Interesting premise.
ArmouredxSaint chapter 7 . 5/10/2010
Good chapter. Update soon!
greywizard-dumblemort chapter 7 . 5/9/2010
Going after Itachi should not be such a hair-trigger decision considering the difference between the likes of him and someone like Hidan who was clearly Akatsuki's weakest and self-confesssed slowest... I suppose the depth of the squad involved and Naruto's drastic increases in strength/reduced risk of Kyuubi possession somewhat balances the odds. At least you've been fairly consistent with your realism though- some people let their love for the 'rookie 9' and all that crap blind them to the fact that some people are just stronger than others (Kakashi was a feared killer at 12 etc) and ninja like team 8 would stand no chance against Akatsuki.

Great fic. I like what you've done thus far. Keep up the good work
LuvAnime4-Ever chapter 7 . 5/7/2010
wow cant wait for the next chapter!plz let it b the fight in the next chappie!
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 7 . 5/7/2010
awesome! sasuke won't die will he?
roshane chapter 7 . 5/5/2010
this fic is quickly losing interest, i mean naruto's personality is lame, the way he goes after sasuke you would think is was gay but the actions are alright.
griffin blackwood chapter 7 . 5/5/2010
nice job
Your Biggest Fan chapter 7 . 5/5/2010
Whoa, it's the the parent of team eight! Like carbon copies, basically. Way to point out the obvious, I know, but I was kinda surprised. It was a nice twist by the way. )I love, love, love your story!

Keep up the beautiful work! )
narutogundam00 chapter 7 . 5/5/2010
good chapter update soon
Please Read my stuff chapter 7 . 5/5/2010
your best chap yet
Kaiton chapter 7 . 5/5/2010
Nice chapter keep it up!
Lazielow chapter 7 . 5/5/2010
Awesome job !
Please hurry up with next chapter.
kihakukage chapter 6 . 4/23/2010
cool story cant wait for more
142 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »