Reviews for Heir of the Sage
LinkOOT chapter 2 . 3/13/2010
Cool Chapter, even if it was just explanation. You've got great grammar and what not too, so congrats. Anyway can't wait to see the next chappy.
roshane chapter 2 . 3/13/2010
awesome chapter,keep up the awesome work.
Please Read my stuff chapter 2 . 3/13/2010
great upadate soon
Sword Doom chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
I look forward to the way this story will go!
Please Read my stuff chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
awsome please update soon
Story Writing Helper chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
This story shows promise. You have seemed to grasp onto what a canon Naruto would act like during the time period set in your story. If you keep this up, this story will be big. I eagerly await your next update.
show.me.the.stars chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Oh awesome, there don't seem to be many really good Mokuton!Naruto fanfictions, and this one certainly looks rather promising! (And it's a NaruSaku-WOOT WOOT!)

So I'm assuming then that Naruto's only going to have water and earth affinities and not wind? Or will he still have a loose third affiliation to wind in the end and it isn't just elaborated on?

It's good to see you haven't brightened up Naruto all that much either when you had Kakashi go all sensei on him haha-the kid only REALLY started getting serious after the Konoha demolition (though then again that's only due to all the recent stress Naruto's undergone so he might go back to slow and stupid yet) so I'm glad to see he's still pretty much in character!

And mentioning Kakashi, hmm, he got a little annoyed at the mention of parenting, huh? Is this a toast to Minato and Kushina? Or is he just upset that Naruto implied he was getting old, haha. Will Kakashi tell Naruto of his heritage? (That's one of the things I rather disliked about the NARUTO canon-I wish Naruto had more time to learn about his Dad rather than how he did)

Once again this fic looks rather promising, can't wait for an update! :D
Minato420 chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
i liked it so far, cant wait for the next chapter. Though is he going to still act/be stupid like in cannon? or are you going to make him more intelligent?
roshane chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
this fic is really interesting,but i think you should really REALLY change is stupid personality and make him more serious and calm and calculating but still have a sense of humor or how else are people supossed to take him seriousely and the cloths have got to go and his shinobi rank is lame at least make him jounin or chunin,keep up the great work ande pleas update soon.
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
that was awesome!
xNINJABLADE45x chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
alright start i guess
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
This is a good story. Please continue. Naruto and Sakura forever.
Uzumaki Crossover chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Cool
griffin blackwood chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
nice job! mokuton naruto is always entertaining
macabre-wolf chapter 1 . 2/26/2010