Reviews for Demons from My Past
Thestarsinthesky chapter 42 . 3/6
Please update it's been so long :)
Please update i check 2 times everyday to see if you updated don't abandon this please
Ioana chapter 42 . 2/1
Please update I will love you forever if you do :)
Meenathequeen chapter 42 . 1/11
finally the wedding of the century! you need to write that out and hope no trouble won't come knocking! lol! i know Byakuya's grandfather means well but he has to realize times has changed and i know he worries alot. but i feel there will be kuchiki clan heir down the road soon. happy new year to you and hope to see you next chapter.
Goldglow chapter 36 . 1/4
there were no cameras two thousand years ago. if there were don't you think we would know how Jesus Christ looked
bspooky3 chapter 42 . 1/3
Hello, first let me say I am sorry I do not review every chapter. Your story is so good and I absolutely love this couple so I tend to keep reading right threw. Each and every chapter is a gem. Thank you for writing and sharing this story with us. I look forward to more to come
Yuuki Kuchiki chapter 12 . 1/3
Guest chapter 42 . 12/31/2016
Please please please please update
Thestarsinthesky chapter 42 . 12/26/2016
I know I'm a bit late but oh my gosh I finally got to read the latest update I am now a satisfied reader but I got a feeling that we're almost at the end with demons and I can't help but be so sad about it so I don't care if it takes you 5 years to update I just want this story to last but I can't wait for the next chapter because it will be about the wedding (I hope so) and hopefully a lemon and a pregnancy haha. But I hope rukia can get pregnant and I think she should have a talk with byakuya about producing an heir for the clan because no one knows if she can not even her self so because she still half human I think she should talk to byakuya about it so it won't be a problem in the long run when it comes to that time when it's time to make a baby. And now can I please challenge you to write the most sexist,hottest lemon you have ever written before sexier than 50 shades of grey hahaha that's if your confident to write it no pressure for you but I like a very sexy lemon though. Well I hope for an update soon can't wait. Have a good day :D
Julimouto chapter 42 . 12/25/2016
Loved the chapter!
Actually, I read the chapter months ago but I forgot to post my review, I'm sorry xD
It's so cute to see Rukia taking care of Byakuya! And him saying her soup was delicious even it being bitter was cute and funny c:
Also, the ideia of Byakuya stalking Rukia is so cute 3 (please, don't get me wrong XD)
"I love her, and I desire her as my lifetime mate. And if we cannot reach forever, then this right here is more than I ever could have wanted." Ok, my heart has completely melted. Byakuya ️
Rukia's speech was wonderful! But my favorite scene was when they were still at the ballroom and Rukia told Byakuya she loved him, and then he kissed her ️
Ginrei is just... Ught. No words to describe him.
And Renji's reaction to knowing he's the best man! Cute!
I'm looking forward to the wedding! Hope you can update soon (:
(And I'm totally not going to speak about Bleach's end... Not anymore. So frustrating.)
Guest chapter 42 . 12/15/2016
Please please please update now i will love you forever if you do
Crystalline Arch chapter 41 . 11/28/2016
I love the scene in hospital. Renji-Matsumoto is so funny. Yes, Renji. No girl in this world refuse to Byakuya's proposal, especially when he's as stripper (_)
The lemon scene make me blush.
Overall, I really love this chapter. Please continue to write even Bleach has ended.
Crystalline Arch chapter 42 . 11/28/2016
I love this chapter very much... Rukia is so cool. She proofed that she's more than worthy as Byakuya's future wife. SHe's teh perfect mate for him. And I'm soooo frustrated that Kubo make Rukia married to Renji in the end. It so much worse than Ichigo ended with Orihime.
I'm furious to hear someone copy-cat one of your masterpiece. You're my inspiration to write my Byaruki fan-fics. How can someone so despicable to claim someone else's story as his/hers without consent. Please don't lose your spirit to keep on writing. I'm rooting on you as your faithful reader.
Shannz chapter 42 . 11/16/2016
Yippie! Finally updated I'm so excited for the next chappie because it will be about their wedding and I can wait for their honeymoon because I expect a lot of hot sexy lemons OKAY!
Ioana chapter 42 . 11/13/2016
Just read this story in two and half days and I loved it I would review if I wasn't to hooked on this story but I just couldn't stop reading. The way you write this story is utterly amazing and the plot is welled put in place and the lovely and fluffy scenes made my tummy flutter i envy rukia I wish I had byakuya all to myself he's just to beautiful.

But I can't wait for the next chapter to come they will finally be man and wife and PLEASE give rukia and byakuya a baby I want a baby girl pretty please all byaruki fics that I read they always have a boy so please be different and give them a girl and byakuya would be a hot dad and rukia would make such a beautiful and wonderful mother. But enough babbling from me I better let you go and do whatever you were doing. Have a great day.
2,542 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »