Reviews for Demons from My Past
forgetmenotlovely chapter 35 . 3/13
Rukia's speech was beautiful. I'm so glad an end has been put to this farcicle wedding!
forgetmenotlovely chapter 34 . 3/13
This chapter killed me. Their separation is unbearable.
forgetmenotlovely chapter 14 . 3/12
The scene where Byakuya ate nabe by himself in the brothel really cracked me up. What a sentimental guy!
forgetmenotlovely chapter 3 . 3/11
This was an amazing chapter. Very intense, and I loved the switching between perspectives. The conflict in Rukia's feelings was palpable. Well done!
good story
lanae.harper1999 chapter 39 . 3/4
Damn so many secrets
lanae.harper1999 chapter 34 . 3/3
If these two won’t just get back together ahhhhhhhyour killing me here!
lanae.harper1999 chapter 23 . 2/26
The demon love dress oh my god if we had bitmojis on here mines would of been fainting so hard
lanae.harper1999 chapter 3 . 2/24
Awwwww I feel so bad for her nobody should have to go through that
rina mohanta chapter 43 . 2/16
this chapter was awesum like the other ones...i know u have a life of ur own ...i kindly request u to not leave dis story incomplete ...i dont like it when i dont get closure for some of the gud story i read in wattpad...i m not saying to update daily, i m ok with ur pace , i just hate not knowing the ending ever ...thus plzzzz dont bail on us...

u may be surprised to know that i didnt even know byakuya n rukia were some cartoon characters(i mean bleach anime characters)when i first started to read this story about 2-3 years ago ... i luved the characters without even knowing their origin ...
Anon chapter 43 . 2/10
Le gasp! I thought this was a dead fic! You have no idea how happy I am to have seen it updated!
Hello! I can't believe you updated again, the last time I checked was in 2014 in my last year of high school, today while cleaning my room I found an old Bleach poster and I got hit by a massive wave of nostalgia, - ahh the good old times - I remember how obsessed I was with this anime and manga, specially with the Byaruki pairing, your fanfics were my favorite ones and that's why I decided to check DFMP again, just to see if you were still writing it, I lost count of how many drawings I did inspired on this story, I can't believe I used to have that much free time...
Today, I am not even on anime anymore, but maybe I will give a try to One Piece since currently I am re-watching and re-reading Hellsing so my old love for anime and manga it's still there buried somewhere in some corner of my soul.
I want you to know that I'm so happy that you are ok and I hope with all my heart that you are happy and healthy, I don't know you, but when I was a teenager you brought me so much joy with your talent telling stories and I appreciate that very much.
Much Love
Katie from Argentina
Olivia Nico chapter 43 . 1/12
perfect wedding...thought it wasn't in traditional japanese style (but it is understandable...they aren't in medieval japanese era. lol) I love it none the less...the drama is cute...zommari? poor fellow...a very good job! thank you and looking forward for an epilogue..where little Kuchiki's were running around the deserves an offspring. And Rukia would be the coolest mom ever...tnx again
Olivia Nico chapter 42 . 1/12
yay! tomorrow! I mean next chap! lol...I can't stop imagining the wedding...Rukia and I wish it was Byakuya she married during that "We do knot always love you' novel by sir Kubo. The drawing of Byaruki panel during the wedding made it look like they are the ones to be married.
Olivia Nico chapter 40 . 1/12
I love you evenstarlady! your so good at ByaRuki! your amv's and stories were all awesome. Am a great fan of yours :)...I am happy your account is still running and you had updated this story... thank you very much!
2,606 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »