Reviews for Demons from My Past
jofig525 chapter 1 . 9/6
Please update I've been waiting a year for an update. You left us off with a cliffhanger. I want to know the end
sassy.cecile chapter 1 . 9/3
I love this story! you are a great writer. can't wait to read the next chapter
Crystallauj97 chapter 42 . 7/20
I absolutely love this story! I have read and re-read it so many times. I can't wait for the next update! Keep up the good work! Gambete ne!
Please don't abandon this story I've been waiting for months for you to update I will be so sad if you don't update ever again :,(
Sirena chapter 35 . 6/17
This story is fantastic, I really hope you can update it soon (I've read it like 4 times), the truth is that I love the couple that make Rukia and Byakuya, I also love Ukitake.
pankydoll chapter 3 . 5/14
Please don't quit authornim! ️️
pankydoll chapter 1 . 5/14
What I was trying to say is please don't quit in completing this story. I just read my review and I missed putting not before quit. Authornim you write really well and I hope that you will continue to write more stories in the future.️
pankydoll chapter 42 . 5/14
Hi author-nim, it's been a long time that you updated this story. I have been waiting and I hope that you can finish this and quit. There are a lot of good stories left incomplete here and that's so sad for both reader and author. As a reader I really hated it when there's no ending to a story which is why I only read stories that are completed or with a lot of long chapters. Gambatte!
Sonja chapter 42 . 4/7
Greetings Love, I've just finished reading this beautifully written story. I really like this Bleach AU and I certainly want to re-read again.
I'm impressed how Rukia and Byakuya got a well develop relationship, through thick and thin their love for one another remains the same. I'm fascinated about demons because it is bizzare and it fits perfectly to my fave ByaRuki pairing. I'm so sad that the Bleach fandom died down due to a terrible ending, so I stopped reading some fandoms for awhile but now I resume my obsessiveness to the Bleachverse. :3
On the other note I'm terribly feel so angry about the person who plagiarize your work. I'M GOING TO MAIM THAT PERSON FOR YOU, that idiot doesn't have any imagination to write her own story. Until next time love!
Ddevil1123 chapter 42 . 4/5
your awesome... I read your story on the Indian forum n that's where I came to yours... I won't say that the story posted there was a bad thing for me...as well it helped me to read your original one...which is phenomenal your work is art
...I enjoy each chapter n my god your great
...I wish I had a talent like your plot your writing your style it amazes n inspires many...I do feel sad about your being copied n posted... but all ends well...dfmp is Amazing please update whenever u get time...
Thestarsinthesky chapter 42 . 3/6
Please update it's been so long :)
Please update i check 2 times everyday to see if you updated don't abandon this please
Ioana chapter 42 . 2/1
Please update I will love you forever if you do :)
Meenathequeen chapter 42 . 1/11
finally the wedding of the century! you need to write that out and hope no trouble won't come knocking! lol! i know Byakuya's grandfather means well but he has to realize times has changed and i know he worries alot. but i feel there will be kuchiki clan heir down the road soon. happy new year to you and hope to see you next chapter.
Goldglow chapter 36 . 1/4
there were no cameras two thousand years ago. if there were don't you think we would know how Jesus Christ looked
2,552 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »