Reviews for moonlit reverie
HetaliaFanGirl3 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Oh my god dat was so good and that was sad DX
oh my god. but it was good!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
okay i give up...none of this stories have happy endings...:'(
Valeri-5-takari chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
I love this Fic , is so cute.

I love Prussia : )
Valeri chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Owwww. PruHun 4 ever ; D
TehDono chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
BAH, LOVE IT! I'm a huge PrussiaxHungary fanatic, and it made me so happy, until the very end in which I'm reminded that Prussia and Hungary never get together... -sighs-

On the writer's side, very VERY well written. Though I do not believe you really needed to explain the spinning in your authors note, it's very evident. And Prussia is very in character, which is rare in some PrussiaxHungary fanfictions. KUDOS!
Venus Syrinx chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Please enlighten me on the last part :(

who was crying and who wiped the tears? :(

I'm sorry if it has offended you! :((

It's my fault! :( Really! I love this story very much!

I love heartaches especially one sided love!

This is as great story

But please, enlighten me on the end :(
rosebrook chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
This seriously tore at the heartstrings.

I love PrussiaxHungary SO much. I also do love AustriaxHungary... but I find that Prussia heartache is so amazing to read.

GAH!

THE HAND!
Arisa chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
SO NICE!

I love the style. The descriptions were really vivid and I could just picture it in my whacked head. xD

Also, Prussia/HungaryWIN.

Great job
Peridot Tears chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Hooray for OOCness! 0\/

Well-written, love the style :) It offers insight, describes a night like that very well, and is on the whole very pretty and appealing. Oh, Taiwan and Natalia

Yes, Prussia D:

PT
Lady Charity chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Ooh, I really enjoyed reading this story. Your description was really good. I felt Gilbert's pain when he saw Elizaveta and Roderich together (maybe also because PruxHun is my OTP, but mostly from your writing too ;) ). Hmm, Natalia and Mei are actually really sweet to Gilbert. Haha, I can't believe Lovino actually made a toast to Ludwig. That's kind of funny but also sweet. I really the 'little tornado of laughter' in the story. A vivid description! I also like the last line a lot, when Gilbert woke up to see Ludwig wiping his tears away. German brother fluff FTW. Awesome oneshot!