Reviews for moonlit reverie
HetaliaFanGirl3 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Oh my god dat was so good and that was sad DX
oh my god. but it was good!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
okay i give up...none of this stories have happy endings...:'(
Valeri-5-takari chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
I love this Fic , is so cute.

I love Prussia : )
Valeri chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Owwww. PruHun 4 ever ; D
TehDono chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
BAH, LOVE IT! I'm a huge PrussiaxHungary fanatic, and it made me so happy, until the very end in which I'm reminded that Prussia and Hungary never get together... -sighs-

On the writer's side, very VERY well written. Though I do not believe you really needed to explain the spinning in your authors note, it's very evident. And Prussia is very in character, which is rare in some PrussiaxHungary fanfictions. KUDOS~!
Venus Syrinx chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Please enlighten me on the last part :(

who was crying and who wiped the tears? :(

I'm sorry if it has offended you! :((

It's my fault! :( Really! I love this story very much!

I love heartaches especially one sided love!

This is as great story

But please, enlighten me on the end :(
rosebrook chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
This seriously tore at the heartstrings.

I love PrussiaxHungary SO much. I also do love AustriaxHungary... but I find that Prussia heartache is so amazing to read.

GAH!

THE HAND!
Arisa chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
SO NICE!

I love the style. The descriptions were really vivid and I could just picture it in my whacked head. xD

Also, Prussia/HungaryWIN.

Great job~
Peridot Tears chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Hooray for OOCness! 0\/

Well-written, love the style :) It offers insight, describes a night like that very well, and is on the whole very pretty and appealing. Oh, Taiwan and Natalia~~

Yes, Prussia D:

~PT
Lady Charity chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Ooh, I really enjoyed reading this story. Your description was really good. I felt Gilbert's pain when he saw Elizaveta and Roderich together (maybe also because PruxHun is my OTP, but mostly from your writing too ;) ). Hmm, Natalia and Mei are actually really sweet to Gilbert. Haha, I can't believe Lovino actually made a toast to Ludwig. That's kind of funny but also sweet. I really the 'little tornado of laughter' in the story. A vivid description! I also like the last line a lot, when Gilbert woke up to see Ludwig wiping his tears away. German brother fluff FTW. Awesome oneshot!