Reviews for Why Atlantis got new uniforms
T-man626 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
NICE!
Adeliza chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Short Fluffy and funny.

There is always small-mineded people out there with alot of time on there hands and that is what that PR guy in the epitome of.

Also reminded me of the b story in one of the Excalibur episodes (the short-lived spin-off of Babylon 5) Same arguments/points made there as here tho without the high collar comment from the second in command "I can't breathe in this" to which the captain replied "You can breathe when your off-duty."

Lets face it who doesn't want to know/like Sheppard/Carter in their nice black leather coats. Good job
Scotius chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Loved Liz's mental comments And i must admit - those black BDU's were kinda cool _ Not much in area of camouflage though (except in caves and underground bases)
The Starplater chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Wow, i always thought they got new uniforms because the old ones bunched up under the arms... i like your idea better. :)
theicemenace chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Enter the spin doctor! Love it!
K chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I'm not sure what's worse: that this story makes Weir look like a shallow, materialistic fluffhead, or that Sheppard would show such callous disrespect for Weir after she sacrificed her life to save him and everyone else in Atlantis.
deblease chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
*funny* liked it!
LetyBaroque chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Great Thinking, simple and funny. It reminds me the episode "Hero" of SG-1.