Reviews for Your Cell is Ready
Miss Savvy chapter 44 . 1/27/2013
Really loved the story. Your portrayal of the Joker was amazing, the plot was interesting and unique, and the tie-it-all-together ending was perfect. Thanks for putting this up, :]
Miss Savvy chapter 40 . 1/8/2013
Great update - interested to see what's going to happen when Gabe comes back! :)
Miss Savvy chapter 36 . 12/14/2012
Poor Gabe! D:
I hope he ends up remembering Willow
LittleMissUnderstood97 chapter 34 . 12/8/2012
WHOA! Intense. Willow sounds nice though, so I really hope she's not where Joker is now going... This story is AWESOME and I hope it continues FOREVER! Okay, maybe not forvever as you'd probably get really bored and run out of ideas but you get what I mean...
Miss Savvy chapter 32 . 12/1/2012
Oh, Gabe is so sweet :)
Great update, once again.
Miss Savvy chapter 29 . 11/10/2012
Great update. I am glad to see Noel back in the picture; totally shocked Sera died though! I hope Gabe will be okay with Joker... though the way you write him, who knows. Very unpredictable, but I love it! :)
OpenMouthedIntoTheOcean chapter 28 . 11/7/2012
I just read his all at once and OMG! It's like I'm falling for the joker but hating him the whole time. He can be sweet and funny but Evil anyhow. Love this story hope you continue!
Guest chapter 28 . 10/30/2012
*gasp* what is gonna happen to Gabe? :( I'm so excited though! I hope you continue to write!
LittleMissUnderstood97 chapter 27 . 10/23/2012
S'about time Eve- I mean, Noel got back in the game. Although I really hope she doesn't kill Joker, it would really spoil the whole family thing going on. I wonder if Sera would be annoyed...Meh, I'm sure Gabe will set Iron Man on them.
LittleMissUnderstood97 chapter 26 . 10/20/2012
Whoa... she MARRIED him?! After he put a GUN to Gabe's HEAD! Someone did that to a kid of mine (not that I have any) and there'd be hell to pay. But then again, he's Joker, what the hell would you be able to do?
Excellent update, cannot wait for the next one!
Guest chapter 26 . 10/18/2012
I think it's joker that's beginning to love Sera, eeep! It's still cute though! I love ur work, keep it up because this stuff is just outta this world!
LittleMissUnderstood97 chapter 25 . 10/14/2012
Is that some sentimental attachment for his son I see developing? Excellent work, dude, seriously. The one thing I can hope for is that 'Seven' gets puched in the face repeatedly. Keep it up! (Please.)
Deathbringer88 chapter 8 . 10/13/2012
Why would they want to heal the joker?!
Deathbringer88 chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
Iran awesome story it in my opinion the joker is unusually aggressive (like he is aggressive sometimes) I think he should show a little bit of compassion but other wise this is great!
Deathbringer88 chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
Beautiful story I love it..