Reviews for Rampage and revenge
Philip Gipson chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
This one was really great in that Corny does her usual thing, but even greater in that Hay Lin's parents die on her (as a result of Corny's rage, I assume) and she takes it out on Nerissa, who Hay Lin's grandmother Yan Lin reluctantly joins. Since "W.I.T.C.H." and "The Incredible Hulk" are the properties of their retrospective owners, I thought I should tell you that "Marvel Mayhem," a Disney/Marvel crossover fanfic by DisneyMuppetFan, is available to read anytime on . I already read up on it. And did you receive the two "Dragon Ball" videos I sent you?
Menina McCarty chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
I loved your fic is beautiful. In a way you have a lot to write. I love your fic's.

A big kiss.
A J and friends chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
"Too bad your hair's the wrong shade of red," Irma said turning to will. "It'd make a #&][ of an ad campaign." Will raspberried her while most of the others laughed.

"What's wrong, sprite?" Elyon asked Hay.

"My parents ..." the Chinese girl sniffed.

"Oh, Hay-hay, it's only in the story," Cornelia soothed, giving the distraught Air Guardian a hug. Guys, she's starting to take these things WAY too seriously, she sent to the others telepathically. Irma snapped her fingers.

"Cheer up, sprite, we're about to check out his flipside of that whole mess. Besides, it could always be worse," she aded with a wicked grin.

"H-how?" Hay uttered. Taranee, who'd 'heard' it early when Irma thought of it, was already laughing, and Irma had to give her a quelling glare for enough quiet to work with.

"Snore-rissa could have turned them into more Cornys," Irma spouted glibly, then ducked at the last second so Cornelia's swung pillow hit Taranee instead. It took them quite a while to review.

Keep it up, Yellow! It just keeps getting better and messier! Catch ya on the flipside, A J.
XV-Dragon chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Will's cell phone works in the Heart...then again she is the Guardian with the biggest connection to electronics so it could happen lol!

As for the use Hay Lin to concert Yan lin, Nerissa semi tried that in the cartoon, not heavily, but still tried it (though even then Yan Lin did not gvie in though that would probably be due to the fact Nerissa did have Hay Lin phyically present to threaten when she said that to Yan Lin, only stated she would go after Hay Lin so your version is a bit more effective then the cartoon's)