Reviews for Wesley's Mulligan
ShaiGar chapter 19 . 9/3
I love your story, I hope you get back to it at some point.
Obi1Nemogbr chapter 19 . 8/20
hi: I hope you come back sometime and post updates.
nightkitty555 chapter 4 . 5/26
I love your little canon explanations at the end. I was starting a series rewatch on netflix when both shows were removed, so very unfortunately. I've only seen most episodes of Angel once, unfortunately.
Elysia1 chapter 19 . 5/12
Great story!
Sorentia chapter 19 . 8/23/2016
And I have come to the end of your story which appears to have languished since 2011. I am sad to see this tale end as it has been very entertaining. If ever you come back to it I for one would be estatic to read more of the improved Wes and his adventures with Faith, Amy, and the rest of the gang. Hopefully he can manage to do something about Willow going darkside before it happens and keep Buffy alive through the Glory incident to prevent the First from gaining a foothold.
Sorentia chapter 16 . 8/23/2016
Okay the scene with Whistler and Doyle was just awesome. I imagine the PtB are not very happy with Wes screwing up their balance the way he is and were trying to get someone in position to stop him and failed. The note that he left for Wes was a nice touch as well.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/21/2016
Man why did you leave it like this, you could've at least finished it off so it wasn't a cliffhanger, I loved Wes and Fred together, I wish they got their happy ending, also Wes punching Knox would be awesome!
Sorentia chapter 10 . 8/21/2016
Thus far this has been a fun ride. About to go do some cooking then sleep so I'll finishe this tomorrow or the day after.
Sorentia chapter 2 . 8/21/2016
Enjoying this a great deal. The only thing I could fault is the killing of Finch and only for the reason that when he died he was attempting to bring the Mayor's ascension to the attention of the Slayers so they could stop him. As far as I remember, Wesley knew this. Still not a huge thing seeing as the quality of this story is wonderful. I'll keep reading so expect another review or three over the next few days. This is for Chapter 2 incase it doesn't say so.
silvereagle2121 chapter 19 . 5/27/2016
awesome story. keep up the great work and update again please.
753398445a chapter 19 . 2/14/2016
"Shut up or I'll let the boombox consume your soul" has got to be one of the best threats of all time. Also, please continue.
David Fishwick chapter 18 . 2/8/2016
Excellent idea so far and I hope there is more soon as I am enjoying the story.
125b chapter 18 . 12/7/2015
please update this, the best buffy or angel fanfic period.
125b chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
please go back to this its one of the only good fanfics period of Angel or buffyverse
fan-de-carlisle-cullen chapter 19 . 11/24/2015
Oh! That's one of my favourite Peggy Sue fic so far. I love Wesley! He's the perfect dickish hero. So witty. Snarky. Ruthless.

He's the perfect mix of bad boy and gentleman. Batman and Alfred all in one.

So please, don't leave me hanging like that. I need to know what happens next.