Reviews for Wesley's Mulligan
GregTheTroll chapter 19 . 4/5
Please come back to this story. I realize you may be tired of writing, but this is a great story. Maybe even your greatest. Don't you wanna go out on top? PLEEEEEAAASE update. Thank you.
Talon5Krrde chapter 19 . 3/29
More please!

Is Ethan going to come back to Sunydale now with the change?

Are Faith and Buffy going to dress as Selene?
ANARCHY RULES chapter 19 . 2/19
Are you ever going to update?
ANARCHY RULES chapter 12 . 2/19
I love how Anya and Xander still have their dynamic in this
ANARCHY RULES chapter 2 . 2/19
This is really quite good. Wesley is always cool but I can't imagine him allowing underage girls to drink alcohol... unless he's simply trying to win over Faith. Is that it? Looking forward to more
Onlyabrit chapter 19 . 1/21
Hi,
I REALLY REALLY REALLY love this story! Bloody brilliant...Such a new exciting storyline. Never heard of something like this from Buffy and with Wesley, just fabulous...LOL
Hope you update soon, would love to hear more from you
lazyguy90 chapter 19 . 12/21/2013
This story was great.

I hope you come back to it one day.
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 19 . 12/15/2013
I like it. This is excellently written, even though the dialogue can be a little hard to isolate at times.
Baow chapter 19 . 12/9/2013
Aww man. I'm really into this. I was hoping for an update.
LoS chapter 19 . 10/30/2013
I can sorta see why you bailed on this fic. You've told the opening of the story, nailed the characters (especially Vamp!Willow and Faith,) but might be kind of struggling to think of where to take the fic from here?

My (unsolicited) advice,; do a big fat time-skip. Open with something like; "It'd been eighteen months since Wes rescued Fred from the Hell Dimension..."

dot, dot, dot...

That way you might come up with a whole new plot, or whole new plot directions, whilst also recycling these awesome characters you've written about. Final suggestion; do not forget you've written Wishverse!Buffy and Vamp!Willow into this story. Seriously, there's lots of potential for a subplot involving those two requesting help from the home team.

Good luck, and thanks for an entertaining tale.

Lens of Sanity
TheMaster4444 chapter 19 . 10/26/2013
Please continue this story, I have been searching for something like this for a while.
bloody bint chapter 19 . 10/16/2013
This fic is genius and I LOVE a cynical Wesley. All of his snarky/witty comments and references were hilarious and I wish that I could read more of this.
Saul Good chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Great work, i sincerely love the character dynamic here. loved to see it continue
Piterio chapter 19 . 8/27/2013
I really liked this story. While i read it sometims i felt it was monotone(maybe it was just me) but i liked it. I also love time travel fics so it was also plus. It sad that it's discontinued but i enjoed reading every moment of it. Ihope that you continue it someday, regardless thanks for the story.
Shae Vizla chapter 19 . 5/22/2013
Very good story, very original, sad it's on hiatus.