Reviews for Dragon's Destiny
krmtsgrl chapter 1 . 2/13
Please finish this story. Its great
Autumn chapter 17 . 3/30/2014
Wonderful. When do we get our next installment?
Autumn K chapter 11 . 3/30/2014
Dear Author Leavesfallingup,
I am as enthralled with your story as I am with most of the Dragonriders of Pern novels. You have me riveted and that's pretty hard to do! I have found a few, small grammatical errors, but the story line is great, has wonderful depth, your new charaters are very believable and I cannot wait to continue the Saga!
James Bailey chapter 17 . 11/13/2013
ok how much longer will the hiatus be? its already been over 2 years. waiting to read more this is getting good.
wendums chapter 16 . 11/3/2013
Brilliant Story. Please come back to it
Sappira2222 chapter 17 . 3/29/2013
More please this is very good
Iris Anthe chapter 17 . 5/1/2012
Boy oh boy. There is a little part of me that understands why this was your "dum-dee-dum, what's that over there?" stopping point. You have woven a LOT of threads together, and as you pointed out at the end of this chapter, things are about to get dangerous! I have read enough of your awesome stories to know you can handle snarling your threads into a seeming knot and then combing them out beautifully at the other end, so that in hindsight the knot was clearly deliberate and lovely to behold. Even so, the timing is going to be tricky on this. Plus, you have the imminent threat of Tamis' group looming with a five years away threat of the asteroid, plus the only slightly farther off changes about to happen with the end of threadfall. With such a complex set of time scales to work within, it must be hard to time it all to best effect. But, then again, I'm not particularly good at such things, and you are, so maybe it comes easy to you.

This was a charming chapter. T'mas is gaining self-confidence. Laramina is gaining hormones. Alienna is a great character you are developing, and I got ridiculously attached to the little spy at the end. Does this mean the dragonriders know about the bows? I am worried about Jaxom and Ruth. Well, I'll happily read the next chapter when you write it! _

Oh, and I found a few typos, but I'll send them to you in a private message.
Iris Anthe chapter 13 . 4/24/2012
Awesome developments, both in plot and characters in this chapter. Those Odysseus-sized bows are veeeeery worrying. On a side note, check for typos in this one. I spotted a number of them, but was too absorbed to copy and paste. Sorry.
Iris Anthe chapter 12 . 4/22/2012
Aha. Well, human teleportation is a go, then. Neatly done.
Iris Anthe chapter 11 . 4/21/2012
The plot you're weaving is very good. Character development is slowing here, but that's alright. The story is very enjoyable.

On a typo alert:

Tomolin was a very large, powerfully build man with dark, wavy hair.

"build" should be "built"
Iris Anthe chapter 7 . 4/16/2012
Yay! Lessa! _

That Ranitar is one bad egg, man. *grrrrrrr*
Iris Anthe chapter 6 . 4/16/2012
Oboy. Ranitar is finally going to get his comeuppance, but I worry what he'll do to Lahlia before we get there. You really had me when the healer was kneeling over Lord Nessel, but you hadn't yet stated it was Nessel, and just the dialogue that it was a brain aneurism... Until I got the the words, "Lord Nessel," I was certain it was Lahlia, and that was SO not your usual style. A bit too George R.R. Martin...
Iris Anthe chapter 4 . 4/15/2012
This story rocks. I feel worried for T'mas and Tarneth, and whether all this mind reading without a filter could get to be damaging. I'm also worried for Laramina. I wonder how she'll fare with those idiots back north. You know, I never read past All the Weyrs. It seems to me, I'm going to have to get the rest of the books out of the library! You really do know how to make rather lovable heroes. I'm going to sleep soon, but I'll be reading this over the coming days! It's really wonderful.
Iris Anthe chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I am FINALLY reading this. I have to tell you, Anne McCaffrey's Dragon books were the first sci fi/fantasy books I ever read, when I was still fairly young. I have always loved them. When I saw that you'd written a fan fic based on them, I was both excited and filled with a kind of shocked dread. I guess it's one thing to weave complex stories out of the limited information given to us in comic books, but to mess with McCaffrey seemed like hubris.

I have learned, however, to have a lot of faith in you as a writer, and now I've just finished the first chapter and it was AWESOME! Did the little brown dragon teleport Tiromas in order to have him near? I can't wait to read more, and I'm off to do so now. Yay! _
Jim Boston chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I have read all 17 chapters. You need to finish it. To interssting to not finish.