Reviews for Eccentric Ideas
pie chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
"To think I wanted to think I wanted to be a florist..."
HAHAHAHA!
Update!
Ileah chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Well, that's certainly different. You have my interest. Do you have plans to update?
SheMcScribe245 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
That's pretty good. Update soon so I can see what's happening.
-Scribe
goat chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A!
THIS IS THE FUNNIEST (and also one of the best written) FANFICTION NOVEL I HAVE EVER READ!1
I LOVE Harry Potter and Redwall and, so far, this is the perfect mix. (also the only one)
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep writing!
Even if your story ends up sucking, I'll still read it because the dialogue is HILARIOUS!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Hmmm...
auritas chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I dunno how Mossflower/Redwall and the Wizarding world fit, but I like the idea... please update!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
lol love how Malfoy just randomly says"good-by world" in the middle of trying to curse Harry its hilarius
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
That was the worst thing I've ever read in my life!:(Try to be realistic I mean what the hell is oo_ooo_oo anyway?
TheBlueZebra chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
at the beggining:

OMFG YUSSSHH! MAH TOO FAVORITE BUCKS IN WOOOON!

sometime later:

wait... what the fuck? there is no Redwall here. and so far I dont like it!

...

FFUUUUUUUU-!
physicssquid chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Please update!

This is too good to give up on.
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I LOVE THIS.

Funny, and well written. Gosh this is amazing. If you ever do update, I will be all over the 2nd chapter. If not, I'm glad I found this anyway.
Lucius Belfoy chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
This is rather interesting; though I think the part where Harry was strangling Lucius could've been a bit clearer: is Harry on Lucius' back piggyback style or something? Or is he standing in front of him and Lucius has no idea how to use his arms to throw Harry off?

But I do like the idea of Harry throttling Lucius anyway, plus the idea of Harry pulling Lucius's hair is also an interesting image. Just be a little more clear with the narration in the future, I guess. That's really my only complaint.

I really do hope you update this real soon! I'd like to see what happens next! :D
Miss Mercury101 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
"You are dead, right?" There was no reply. "Thought so." Haha, loved that bit. Should be interesting to see Lucius and Harry in Redwall. At what point in time are you planning to land them in?
ToxicVixy chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
will harry and Lucius be little critters or still human? this is an intresting idea by the way.
Rose Emeraldfay chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
OH please update! I like how well you are doing this and you should update. There is just more redwall stories than there are redwall crossovers.

I like this, so you have yourself a fan. Don't worry, I'll try to spread the popularity a bit.

- Rose Scimitar Emeraldfay the squirrel