Reviews for Breaking Point
Stormbringer951 chapter 2 . 3/3/2010
I enjoyed this chapter a lot too.

The camaraderie between the characters was great and I really had a sense of them as a family. The plotline was very plausible - you've thought it out unlike a lot of other fanfiction writers. The only part that I had a problem with was that John plans to destroy Deacon with a virus - surely they have offsite back-ups, or backup directly to "John Henry's brother". I'm sure if you haven't handled this already, they'll be something you could / would tackle in a later story.

I liked Derek's flashback to the Future War - it was a very nice touch and it felt like what Derek would've been thinking at the time, rather than a flasbhack for the sake of one.

The revelation that Danny Dyson's the head guy at Deacon is well-handled. I hope that in future chapters, Dyson is written in an emotionally mature fashion rather than as a knight-templar stock character trying to get back at Sarah and Derek. In any case, I'm confident you'll handle it well.

:P
Stormbringer951 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Another story by cj2017 always compels me to read it. This is very much a Sarah/Derek story, but it's not polarized to the extent that John and Cameron aren't present.

Sentence structure, grammar and so on are good so there's no points lost there. The plot build-up was intriguing - I particularly liked the reference to Deacon as a company (and I presume we'll find out what "sandhip" is sooner or later); I'd interpreted it as a Deacon named Sandhip myself so this is interesting.

I've not got any real points of criticism yet, at least. Good job.
Searching for Serenity chapter 2 . 3/1/2010
An excellent story so far! I always wondered if Danny Dyson might have had gone to Kaliba voluntarily, perhaps wanting to continue his father's research. I can't wait for the next chapter!
18 | « Prev Page 1 2