Reviews for The Wooing of Hinata Hyuga
susannahblack19 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
lol! "Genma-sensei, what do you know about women?"

"Enough to make them scream my name."

"Um thank you, I think I hear Orochimaru calling me…"
White Acer chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
That is awesome! I love it! NaruHina! That was a really good story
River Laren chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Are you kidding? You did great! I laugh and cried and did a little of both at the same time. It's my favorite Valentine's Day story ever! Thanks for writing it.
rainbow spell chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
you've really come a long way. and i wish the wooing series wouldnt be unrelated, i would've liked it more if this was the sequel to the wooing of sakura haruno. :)
FrictionX42 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
That was certainly creative! Naruto to a T.

That was really good.
Such a Fucking Lady chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
This is so sweet! I love it best I've read so far. :D
Okazaki323 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
it was cute and funny. u did a good job.
shoshoryuu07 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Please write a ShikaIno & NejiTen fic of this! :) We readers will SO appreciate it. ;;)
Solaris-Whitefish chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
AAAAW THAT WAS SOOO KAWAII! :)
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Lol this was great. OF course only Naruto would need advice to woo someone who's already woo'd
snoopyxrockz chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
i love it... thats all therevis to it. \(o)/ snoopyxrockz
andalliwantedwerecookies chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
cute, sweet. I really liked the ending, it was really creative. keep writing!
geniusgurl.777 chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
This is so cute! and stupid Naruto, haha...

I never really understood how he could be so idiotic to not notice how much Hinata liked him...-.-"

Yay, Sasuke playing matchmaker! :)
Sophie Ellem chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I know you said you though this one was bad, but in some ways I think this one is better than the first woo oneshot. NaruHina is one of my favorite pairings, and the fake rose was an amazing idea.

I love your writing style, how you interject funny lines and humor into the story that are random but at the same time make sense.

Lee, you are so naive and awkward.

Favorite line in the entire story because it made me laugh out loud: "Somewhere in the distance he could hear the sound of a palm meeting a forehead." Love it!

Going on to the next story!

Sophie
Unknownred chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
omg i totally love this story especially how naruto's actions against sakura and sasukes' haha and the end, the last rose was fake, hilarious but romantic! 3 kawaii