Reviews for Love Is
fairytail chapter 2 . 1/24
Update! It's been years! Trust me there are still some Tokka fans out there!
Crazy With Happiness chapter 6 . 2/11/2014
No! There's no more chapters and things were starting to get interesting! I hope you update again because this is a good one
Anon chapter 6 . 1/25/2014
This is great, why'd you quit?
Percabethgirl2645 chapter 6 . 1/7/2014
OMg WAT HAPPENED 2 his hair?!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
I nearly cried upon realising this isnt finished. Tokka is my otp. PLEASE FINISH IT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Misstress Minerva chapter 6 . 5/15/2013
WHY DIDN'T YOU FINISH IT! :( It was so good!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/20/2013
MOre more PLEASE!
Tokka forever chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
Love it wow i lo e that it started out joyful and then became suspense! I love reading but im glad you didn't make it too long it hurts my eyes (Stupid computer screen!)
Guest chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
Update please! I am dying to read! Love it to much!
feliipsun chapter 6 . 9/6/2012
Aaghhh update pleaseee! I really really want to know what happened with his haiirrr
Guest chapter 6 . 7/5/2012
Great chapter! Very funny. When will you write the next chapter?
ChaosScythe chapter 6 . 5/4/2012
I love this story it is well written and interesting. sadly you have vanished for two years now but I still have hope to see the ending of this story keep up the great work I await a new chapter.
Sasse1892 chapter 6 . 2/16/2011
What happens next? Please put the next chapter up soon. I'm not a paticularly patient person - though I try to be - pretty please don't take too long. :)
flawsmadebeautiful chapter 6 . 1/17/2011
Did Sokka walk off? What? I am so confused. A nice cliff hanger but now I'm really confused.
Hey Amaniachwen chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
You should finish this story because I have been waiting forever for you to finish this story but I love you as an author.