Reviews for Afraid Of Falling In Love With You
Guest chapter 13 . 8/18/2013
loved it,i wish it could be more
Aishoujo chapter 13 . 3/20/2013
Hello DZG!
This was one of my very favorite stories! It was just so funny.. And I really loved the way you expressed the characters. It surprised me that they were very much in character and Ichigo-simply hilarious! I've read this a couple times before, and I read it today again for the hell of it.. And I still can't find myself getting sick of it.
Though this time, I've read the A/N and I was wondering if you are ever going to go along with that sequel.. Toushiro and Yuzu as parents.. Oh, I wanna see that!
Venethiel Malethar chapter 13 . 11/12/2012
bwahahahahahaha! My god you are a genius! I never laughed so hard in my life. 3 3 3
Dark Florence chapter 13 . 5/8/2012
Are you going to make another fanfiction about these two? .. Please do! I love your writing, this was amazing. Though there were a few spelling mistakes, I understand that making chapters are very difficult, especially when their so funny! I laughed a lot..

Remind me to make a story about these two.
thatguywholikesanime chapter 13 . 1/31/2012
I have to admit, I laughed. 2 option. Sequel to this would be great.
5popcorn99 chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
Toushiro is so oblivous to people's feelings...
Isangtao chapter 13 . 6/15/2011
Hahahahahahaha!

Outstanding fic! (My highest rating)

I cannot make this any better, perhaps create an alternate scenario but never better.

The characters were in order, the fight scene cool, but you forgot to power Yuzu up.

How's Hinamori taking it?

Keep up the good work!
Furionknight chapter 13 . 4/22/2011
Awesome story :)
DiamondTauro chapter 13 . 11/7/2010
I have a favor...PLEASE MAKE YUZUXHITSU ONE SHOTS! PLEASE! THIS WAS FUNNY AS HELL T_T3#3 ILY!
Kiari the Animal Lover2014 chapter 11 . 10/23/2010
LOL this storys so funny and its really good
DG Veil chapter 13 . 7/8/2010
was really really good luved the bloopers
Slop Doggy chapter 13 . 6/11/2010
XD OMG this was so funny. great story! XP
Slop Doggy chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
ah HA! love the fact that Toushiro didn't know what that was.
Eirene R chapter 13 . 5/1/2010
1) please XD me wanna yaoi and yuri! / especially byaichi and hyousenbon .
fanficssuck chapter 13 . 4/19/2010
2) pl0x. (Not a huge fan of yaoi or yuri :P)

And I lol'd at all the Isshin bloopers XD As for the sequel...I think I almost died from thinking of too much awesomeness.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »