Reviews for Vibes
marmitelover1710 chapter 2 . 2/6
jus thought av a breather b4 startin trial n retribution. pmsl. kinda damn hot tho. abbie, olivia n alex 2gether. mayb shudve thrown casey in wiv them 2
SilkenRoseDreams chapter 3 . 9/26/2010
Ehehehe... Abbie Carmichael is a helluva woman, that I'll admit. You know, I think there needs to be more of her in the show. She's just amusing, and I bet she could persuade Olivia and Alex and maybe Casey to get with her at least once out of sheer curiosity.
ChanelBesos chapter 3 . 9/14/2010
Cute story and the second chapter was hysterical! Oh Casey, so cute. And true to that about Abbie.
numberedheartbeats17 chapter 3 . 8/23/2010
Another great trilogy. Great work
stupidfuckup chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
...and this is how it SHOULD have happened in the show. :)
SumrBrezze chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
What an awesome, well written and sizzling story! Two thumbs way up from this reader ;-) During the last couple of days I've just gotten into reading Law and Order: SVU fanfic (I have a lot of O/A & O/C to catch up on...hehehe) and I must say that this is one of the best I've come across thus far. Great job and thanks so much for sharing.
ttandme69 chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
frikin awesome...lol Babs...

hit w/a "clue by four" ROFLMAO

Thanks, Lisa
OliviabensonSVU4 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Awesome as a one-shot. I love the ending when Babs walks in. And the tie in to Abbie with your other stories. Looking forward to reading more!
LMB chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Oh. My. God, I love you for writing this story! LOL! I just found this Fanfiction(and why? Sriously, I WISH I KNEW OF IT AGES AGO) - anyway, this site is wonderful! the Stories are a nice variation from writer to writer, the stories are diverse yet- accurate, and all your ideas are hilarious, endearing and heart melting!

I am not a huge fan of "One-Shots" I would always skim the size of a story, and if it was short i'd just, back-up and find a new one, but y'know? that always left me no time to read, I'd always feel strict for time so i'd postpone and eventually forget my bookmarked story!

Now - while I still love long, detailed chapters - for times like these(2am :\) when you gotta work in a few morbid hours(lmao) this one-shot is a wonderful concept, and be it..so was your story! I will def. be following up on the Vibes "series" Lol

Thanks again!
hotandcoldwulf chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Great take-off. Loved the ending.
2FaceMyFate chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Okay that was awesome! The Abbie part was to cute and really hot.
yurianimeotaku chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
I LOVED this one-shot! It was hilarious and hot.

Olivia FINALLY gets a "clue" - ROFLMAO! I could totally picture Babs reacting the way she did.

"Abbie!" they said in unison before laughing. - This line completely did me in! I laughed SO hard, I swear they heard me in the next county.
lovesfemslash chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Very funny! Yea Abbie in a three way!
electric wannabe chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
This entire story adorable and hot and lovely. If only it really would go like that... O_o Even though the kiss has apparantly been cut out, and I won't be able to see the episode for months anyway... pfft. I really like the way you write A/O. x
accountcancelled0610 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
have seen a couple of clips from the episode that this is based on and really enjoyed this story, very funny and I think that humour is one of the most difficult things to write well so congrats!