Reviews for Poisonous Discoveries
Offline chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
Oh, bravo - bravo! C'est formidable. Quite enjoyable, if heartbreaking somehow... Thank you very much.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Duuuuuude this scenario with Sherlock and John from BBCs Sherlock. :D :D :D
blueEyre chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Aww
Rainsaber chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
CUTENESS. Fluffy cuteness, which is my weakness. Thank you!

"Immediate things like, "I am not a reanimated corpse!" and "I drank one of your experiments meant for Gladstone, you stupid fathead. Don't you dare strike me with my own cane!" came to mind, but he knew a still better way for Holmes to desist his action."

Can't stop giggling. XD
ConstablePenhaleShootsHimself chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Aww, Watson and Holmes snuggle moment.
mrspencil chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Nicely done. A balancing act between almost tragedy and insight gained. Bet Holmes doesn't learn to be careful though:)

Mrs P:)
Elerrina Star chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Aww! Loved this! It was both adorably sweet and amusing!

This part: Immediate things like, "I am not a reanimated corpse!" and "I drank one of your experiments meant for Gladstone, you stupid fathead. Don't you dare strike me with my own cane!" came to mind, but he knew a still better way for Holmes to desist his action. - made me laugh. It was just so funny!

And this: Watson's first action upon regaining all of his faculties would inevitably have been to laugh heartily over the whole affair, but in the end, he could not bring himself to do so. Not when Holmes had held him for that entire hour and several minutes afterward. - I just let out a big "awwww". It was so sweet!

Great fic!
phantom mouse chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
This is very sweet. I would also love to see this from Holmes's PoV.
Lilynette chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Aw, that was sweet and funny ;P Thanks for the great little read!
callietitan chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
AWW! That was unbearably cute. I loved it.
Anawey chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
AW! The end made me squeal quietly. I LOVED it. That was so sweet, the last line. And Holmes crying because he thought Watson was gone. Adorable!
Miss Fenway chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
*applaudes madly* I absolutely LOVED this! Gosh, it was so amazing. I was all like, "No! Watson, don't drink that!" but of course he didn't listen to me because characters NEVER do. It would be a boring world if they didn't so I can't really complain. But poor Holmes! I wanted to hug him. Those two go through so much together and one of these days someone's just going to have a complete nervous breakdown of some sort. The stress they put on each other with their near-death experiences! But what a beautiful friendship. You may not be Arthur Conan Doyle but your characters are spot one and filled with awesomeness. *wipes away tear* I loved this. Especially the end. That made me go "Aw, guys." and hug them both and whisper sweet nothingness of comfort to each of them. . . .Okay, not really. That would be weird. But I LOVED this story to the extreme. I love too hard. *favorites*
jaws chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
very nice story, pure fluff, but sometimes that's the best kind! great work! keep up the good work!
MamzelleCombeferre chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
This was such amazing pure fluff! And I love the appearance of Gladstone. :)
omppuliini chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
How lovely I'd love to read this in Holmes' point of view.