Reviews for Just Sleep
Delete-account-please-7751512 chapter 1 . 4/20
Nice.
I.am.me. 2000 chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
Oh why have you broken my heart... Truly beautifully written, though my heart is aching a great deal now :(
TheMissingBananaSock chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
Yeah I have tears in my eyes with this little thing T.T Well done. This was just...my FEELS.
KookiesandKream chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Well done...I had tears in my eyes when I finished ( Aww, it's very bittersweet.
The Wayfaring Strangers chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Ohhh...this is wonderfully in-character and sad with the sadness that holds no bitterness, to quote Tolkien. Well done.
-RandomCelt
Rhyme2Reason chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I'm BAWLING!
FandomFairy01 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
it's so touching aww
narniagirl11 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Oh, that's so sad but sweet. Peter would do anything to protect Lucy to the end. He'd do it for any of his siblings; even Susan though she rejects and shuns his protection. Definitely deserved to win the Reepicheep Award. May I congratulate you, even though it was a few years back!
lookupandsee chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Oh this made me cry! Peter and his beautiful sacrificial love! You wrote this so well...I'm crying. This is why I am on fanfiction. Thank you, thank you.
MCH chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Lovely way you wrote this of the ending of two lives and how Peter tried to protect her right up to the end.

Thank you for a well written and touching story.
I-am-a-Firefly chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
So sad...
TheHuntersMoon chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Oh... I had a crying moment there :'( so sad yet incredibly well writen
idreamlikecrazy chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
This is one of the rare stories that made me cry, even if its just a one shot. You're a great writer. Keep up the good work! :')
A-Phoenix-in-the-Water chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
That was beautiful! I can't believe the emotion and depth that you got out of this little fic. I really don't know how you did it! It was so real and Peter and Lucy were very much in character. You gave every character a personality and I think that's what made this especially heart-wrenching. Even the conductor I could picture easily. You had so many layers here: the heavy acceptance of death, sadness, frustration, love, fear.

What Peter did for Lucy was just...I can't even find the words. I began to cry when Peter told Lucy to switch seats with him and even more when they said their last "I love you's". But the last line of the story was so amazing and very well thought out. I had to sit here for several moments just to soak in the greatness of the words.

There are few stories I have read on this site that have moved me as deeply as this. This was wonderfully written, with accurate characters, a handful of emotions that were perfectly balanced and accurately portrayed.

-CelticbeLLs12
Laura Andrews chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Oh, wow! That was beautiful. I feel like crying :( I've always loved how much Peter loved Lucy, and I've read a few good fics about it. This was one of the sweetest.