Reviews for Just Sleep
Peter have the most admirable character among the four Pevensies. I just find his courage, his over-protectiveness, and his love for his family endearing. This man went through so much trivialities in his life: was left to ensure the safety of his younger siblings, fought wars at such a young age, and went through the pressures of ruling over an entire kingdom. Despite such, he still managed to stay incredibly strong. I just... oh God I look up to this lad. And this story, this story captured his gallant character perfectly. Good job. Very good job.
lol chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
that's just beautiful
good job. no wonder u won
Delete-account-please-7751512 chapter 1 . 4/20/2016
Nice.
I.am.me. 2000 chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
Oh why have you broken my heart... Truly beautifully written, though my heart is aching a great deal now :(
TheMissingBananaSock chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
Yeah I have tears in my eyes with this little thing T.T Well done. This was just...my FEELS.
KookiesandKream chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Well done...I had tears in my eyes when I finished ( Aww, it's very bittersweet.
The Wayfaring Strangers chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Ohhh...this is wonderfully in-character and sad with the sadness that holds no bitterness, to quote Tolkien. Well done.
-RandomCelt
Rhyme2Reason chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I'm BAWLING!
FandomFairy01 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
it's so touching aww
narniagirl11 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Oh, that's so sad but sweet. Peter would do anything to protect Lucy to the end. He'd do it for any of his siblings; even Susan though she rejects and shuns his protection. Definitely deserved to win the Reepicheep Award. May I congratulate you, even though it was a few years back!
lookupandsee chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Oh this made me cry! Peter and his beautiful sacrificial love! You wrote this so well...I'm crying. This is why I am on fanfiction. Thank you, thank you.
MCH chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Lovely way you wrote this of the ending of two lives and how Peter tried to protect her right up to the end.

Thank you for a well written and touching story.
I-am-a-Firefly chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
So sad...
TheHuntersMoon chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Oh... I had a crying moment there :'( so sad yet incredibly well writen
idreamlikecrazy chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
This is one of the rare stories that made me cry, even if its just a one shot. You're a great writer. Keep up the good work! :')