Reviews for Undressed
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Please for all that is good make a sequal of this.
42Moose chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Great short fic! This one really captures Mac's voice.
fiona chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I liked it :) Gotta love Mac! :)
Ella Lea chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Was v'lane the reason she stripped?
call-of-the-mind chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
This was great!
babbles chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Great job... you did a great job of capturing these characters, there is a serious lack of good Fever Fanfic so Thanks for this...
Paula chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Just dropping you a line to let you know I really liked the fanfic. I think you captured the best of the series: the character's depth and the UST. I would love to check out other stories of this fandom in case you write again in the future. Meanwhile, I will check out a couple other of your stories of other fandoms I usually follow. Once again, the talent is obviously there.

Yours,

Paula
sarita.alex chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Very well written! Nice job of keeping those two crazy characters in line!
Bristy chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
I could almost believe that this was written by Moning herself. Really good!
kitlina chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
great short story, I have just began to read the fever series and could not put them down, I am halfway through dreamfever, dude :)) it's exhilarating, I've never read something as powerful, I want to eat these books :))) well, not literally
BillFan45 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Wow. What a great one shot. You really have Mac and Barrons down pat. This is exactly what Mac would think and what Barrons would do. Those two love each other to pieces, but won't admit it.
Dyahna Lynne Jones chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Oh my goodness. This absolutely has to be one of the best Fan Fictions I have EVER read. I was quickly and easily immersed in the familiar world of Jericho and Mac. The way you potrayed Mac and Barrons stayed completely true to their distinct characters. You kept with the feel of the book series, and I appreciated that. Too many people lose the vibe of the original story when doing a Fan Fiction, and it's devistating. Thank you so, so much for this piece of art.

The story must go on!

Dyahna Lynne Jones
Aysuh chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
I loved it! It could have been ripe out from the book from the way you wrote this! I totally believe it was Mac, and I totally believe Barrons could do such a thing the way you put it! I simply laugh and blush with mac all along! :D
RowanMoon chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I am currently about halfway through Dreamfever. I've burned through the whole series in a week. So, I'm still deeply immersed in KMM language and turn of phrase. Rabid with it.

On a whim, I decided to see what Fanfic is out there on the series...yours is the first to catch my eye, and with KMM's tone and rhythm fresh in my mind, I am pretty sure I can accurately spot a good doppelganger of her style when I see one.

You, my dear, NAILED IT.

The last line...the way you so cleverly used it... sheer brilliance. Completely Mac. Complete Genius.

applause

Signed,

Deeply Obsessed with JZB
McCora chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Very nicely done. I hope you write more!